Sector 6-10 Squad - Updates

SachiGrl

Indecisive Being
<p>

<span style="color:rgb(179,0,89);"><strong>Update Tab:</strong></span> <span style="color:rgb(128,128,128);">I have decided to use this tab for any updates in regards to the role play. I will tag you whenever something significant is posted. </span> <span style="color:rgb(179,0,89);"><strong>Important Note:</strong></span> <span style="color:rgb(128,128,128);">Please check frequently for any updates, for there may be times when I will tag you, but you may/may not receive the notification.</span>
<span style="color:rgb(179,0,89);"><strong>Classified or Verified:</strong></span> <span style="color:rgb(128,128,128);">By Friday, I will select all my crew-mates. I'll let you know prior hand if I need your character to be adjusted in anyway. Each role is limited, so please have a second job in mind if interested. All roles need to be filled in order to start the role play.</span> <span style="color:rgb(179,0,89);"><strong>Important Note:</strong></span> <span style="color:rgb(128,128,128);">Please make a character from one of the planets I created. Earth can be your birth planet if you're over 100 years old.</span>
<span style="color:rgb(179,0,89);"><strong>BBcode Help:</strong></span> <span style="color:rgb(128,128,128);">If you are unable to use the BBcode or feel uncomfortable using them, then post the update plainly and I will edit your post, so it can look pretty.</span> <span style="color:rgb(179,0,89);"><strong>Important Note:</strong></span> <span style="color:rgb(128,128,128);">Please include the new information updated in the Character Sheet. I added a Language Section.</span>
<span style="color:rgb(179,0,89);"><strong>Important Note:</strong></span> <span style="color:rgb(128,128,128);">This is what my warnings will look like if you are not complying with my rules. Sadly, I will publicize these warnings so others learn not to follow suit. Only the role player receiving the warning will be tagged.</span>
<span style="color:rgb(179,0,89);"><strong>Confused:</strong></span> <span style="color:rgb(128,128,128);">If you are confused by any update, please reply in the OOC Thread. Thank you.</span>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:

First Posts: Hey everyone, we are definitely starting the role play tomorrow. Once Captain Andro posts, everyone is free to post. Now that's out of the way, you all must have the following in every post: Mission Objective, Location, Tags, and a Health Bar.

Important Note: If the code is too much, I'll set up an alternative code that will serve the same purpose.

MANDATORY CODING IN POSTS

MISSION:

» Search for any communication tappers wired in the communication systems such as computers, telephones, and security cameras.

» Sector 6, Phi're

» Building 200

WITH:

»

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6064-sachigrl/@SachiGrl

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6064-sachigrl/,

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34798-dkingow/@Dkingow

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34798-dkingow/,

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13627-alstromeria/@Alstromeria

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13627-alstromeria/

HEALTH:
95/100

When in missions, state your objective until the mission is complete. If you are not in a mission, you simply put 'N/A'.

It is important to know where is your character at all times, update your location in every post. State the planet that you are on and exact location (room or building number). If you are in the Battleship, write Battleship, then state whether you're in the Upper or Lower Deck and exact location.

No one likes to be left behind, make sure you tag everyone who's around your character. If you're on a mission with three people, you have to tag all of them in every post until the mission is over. Tagging is very important, and it is mandatory.

The health bar is just for show. If your character is hurt, simply adjust your health bar according to how badly hurt you think your character is. This will help the nurses identify who they need to treat.

The Captain will have the health of the ship in every post. This will help engineers decide when it's a good time to repair the ship.

Code:
[side=right]MISSION:

[indent]» N/A[/indent]

[indent]» Battleship
» Upper Deck
» Command Station[/indent]

WITH:

[indent]» @Anaxileah, @The Endergod, @Elderberry [/indent]

HEALTH: [progress=100]100/100[/progress]
[/side]

Setting/Locations Tab Updated: If you want to check out the new added content in the Setting/Locations Tab, feel free to do so. I hope you enjoy the update. ^.^

Important Note: More content will be added as we go on. If you have an idea for a city, simply provide me a picture and a description.

Inactivity Warning: This is for both @The Endergod and @Dkingow. This role play started on Saturday at 5 AM Eastern Time. It is now Monday 4 PM Eastern Time and you both have yet to post. Dkingow wrote the following:

Dkingow said:
If it is not first thing in the morning it will not be till the evening.

I stayed up late for you Friday, so that I could have the post up early enough for you. You're character is now sick because we need to start the mission already. I'm very forgiving and I am very patient, so I am waiting patiently for both you guys. I appreciate The Endergod for replying to my 'rushing':

Setting Up Interrogations:

Liz'phi Noalla and Ellendres Alphi'roa spoke excitedly to one another in Phi about the strange events occurring in their building, 201. Liz had her red unruly hair tied into a bun, exposing her tan, elongated ears like Ellendres, he's also known as Endres or El. Endres is a brunette male, who was on the muscular side. All personnel were adorned in white collared shirts labelled "Sector 6 Communications" and black slacks or skirts. Liz'phi and Ellendres worked in opposite sides of the room, but often find themselves engaged in conversations alienating themselves from work.

Na'nahni Aurara has a very intimidating aura. With her gold eyes, she gives everyone (even her mother) a deathly glare. She'll snap at anyone who approaches her. Many of her employees wonder how she's managed to maintain employment here. Rumors has it that she's sleeping with the higher-ups. Which is hard to believe with her vicious snarl of a smile (if you even call it a smile). Her office is located in building 200. She was more than likely the rude employee that closed her curtains as the Squad arrived.

Kins Nunez and Airs Boh'rors are friendly elves located in building 200. They are often quiet and to themselves, but are often seen conversing a lot before or after work, but during work, they are excruciatingly focused. They are so strangely focused, some personnel believe they use a mythical drug to maintain that much focus.

Android67532 Style#018 and
Dory Android125 are among the few Androids working in Sector 6. Despite being of the same race, they don't seem to communicate to one another. In addition, they are assigned in two separate buildings, 200 and 201. Android67532 prefers to be called 67. For a robot, he is quite sociable. He's often found researching upgrades for himself and deviating from his assigned tasks. He's located in building 200. Dory, on the other hand, is very dutiful Android. She completes her assignments in a timely manner and often asks for more tasks. She is very reliable and is often called by her peers to aid in their work. She's assigned in building 201.

Ernesto Douglas and Samantha Williams are regular humans stationed in building 201. They are very sociable and work in a very laid-back manner. They known as the king and queen of rumors. They love hearing stories and telling. It is often recommended to not speak to them at all for they like to put words in other people's mouths. As Ire and Adonis enter building 201, it will be no surprise to the other personnel that they would interrogate the interrogators themselves.

Sora Norelis and
Duck Marquin are very to themselves. They are always on task and only do what is asked of them and nothing else. They are known as cookie cutters. They're simple people who truly don't ask for much. If they were to ask for anything, it would be to be left alone. You would often find them grimacing if they are approached. Apparently, they loathe socializing.

Important Note: All characters except for Ernesto, Samantha, and Dory contain some sort of tapping device. The characters with pictures will be my characters to control. All other character's are NPCs. Do with them whatever you like (don't kill them though. They're innocent)

Side Mission: Hey everyone, in order to start the side mission, I need more soldiers and an engineer. If you guys can make an additional character that'll help a lot. If not, I guess the side mission can be done once this mission is complete >.> (it would be more realistic to have bank being robbed during their mission rather than coincidentally afterward)

Tag: @Anaxileah @Alstromeria @Elderberry @The Endergod @TrollManV1 @Hanjizoe

Inactivity Alert: Hey everyone, I'm going camping this upcoming week from Monday to Thursday. Camping implies no internet, so Anaxileah and Alstromeria are my co-GMs while I am gone. (Please be nice my GMs). You have my permission to play as Andro or Phi're while I am gone to progress the story. If you have any questions about this upcoming week, you have now until Sunday night to ask.

Tag: @Anaxileah @Alstromeria @Elderberry@Hanjizoe @Irina Peltavaskiy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back