• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Sections for small portfolio?

smallnscrappy

Oddly enough
Hey guys, this might be far fetched and equally convoluted...

The struggle for the mythical Perfect RP Partner is one we have all dealt with. Initial interest and excitement, engaging conversation, followed by disconnect, disappointment, and eventual ghosting. What if we had a small section on Profiles that would be visible to everyone, where people could see curated samples of a person's writing and images they have selected to build an aesthetic?

I know people will abuse this and use it for shit posting and dumb images unrelated to RPing. Where there is a will there is a way...and the internet has a lot of willpower...But people legitimately looking for partner matches might find this useful.

PINTEREST. Or an online dating service for Roleplayers! Swipe left, swipe right, find your match based on tags...

You get the idea. Feel free to riddle me full of 'this won't work' bullets.

I'm not sure we'd actually be able to do anything like this. Many of our features are addons created by developers and thus if no developer has created such an addon, the chances of us even considering this is low. Generally when users post in the Looking for Players forum, they do list their roleplay information; from writing style to personal preferences. Some may even code using BBCode or provide a writing sample within their thread.

There is also the "ABOUT" tab within profiles where users could put such information, but it is uncommon. Look at my ABOUT section and you'll see a bit of RP information. And yes, there are users who already abuse the About tab. ;3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back