• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Secrets (W/ GoldenChari)

Achiived

-| Permanently Inactive |-
I will use this as an info post on a couple of things.

| Divisions |

There are currently three divisions of people in the city. There are the Norms, the Outcasted, and the Praised.

· The Norms are the normal people who seem to have nothing special about them. These include just your average families and citizens.

· The Outcasted are people who are thought to be evil and are banished from their divisions to the outcasted division. These people include witches, mad minds, and "monsters".

· The Praised are powerful people who stand for good and help the city. They also are people capable of magic. Some of these people are the Police, and other dispatch, and people who use their magic to help defend against the crazy occurrences.

| Types of Occurrences |

The types of Occurrences vary. Some are harmless and some can cause permanent damage. There have been reports of people going missing and people being murdered. There are also reports of magical monsters and creatures appearing and then disappearing. People who use magic are being outcasted constantly as they are seen as the badguys.

| The Resistance |

This is a small group in the Norm Division that consists of Praised members who live in secrecy. They don't use magic openly and don't want to be praised. They also stay in the shadows to avoid being outcasted. They are called the resistance because if they are caught seen using magic, they are banished from the Norms and sent to the highest of the Praised to be punished for lying to the highest in the Norm Division.

I hope this isn't too much ^^"

Last edited by a moderator:
@GoldenChari Which ever you'd like

And since I'm too lazy to move my mouse to the convo, you can also make two characters if you wanted to, it's all up to you really.

Just these need to be included

Division:

Short Bio:

Race:

Abilities:

(Just smack strengths and weaknesses in that one) lol

Yeah, that stuff too.

I thought is was kinda obvious that was needed.

First CS up

First post it up, I'll make Zachary's CS soon and I'll have to eventually make more xD

One for a bad guy and then short CSs for the leaders of the divisions

*Nibbles the cookie* Who's postin first? Me or you? Mason could be beaten and in an ally or mid-fight/defending self.

I've already posted xD

I just realized my typo

"First post it up"

.... "First post is up" o_o

Look. idk whats happening or how you want me to respond. I have limited info and would rather not make false assumptions on what i'm needed to do.

Lydia said it was a crazy occurrence.

Basically Zach and Lydia knew something was off when they could hear anything like birds chirping or the city.

Time has stopped for the current moment but since they were in the hideout (which is protected by a magical barrier) they were not affected.

I have no clue why I read your post in a mad way... It just seemed very mad...

No. More irratated. xD Do another post unless you want me to have something stupid occur.

[QUOTE="Painted Puzzle]I'm sorry! I didn't mean to irritate you (:'()

[/QUOTE]
It's fine. I'll be gone two fuckin nights campin starting tomorrow so... yea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back