• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Secrets of Earth

TrueBananaz

Elder Member
Note: This is a Science Fiction (and maybe some Fantasy if I have the time) where RPers will be able to explore Earth Billions of years ago. I will be glad to take any friendly criticism if you'd like to.

Another Note: The Rock Adaptation Device is so rad!

Story:

For many years we have been pondering where we came from. What is Earth? Why is this the only livable planets? How did life here begin? We have had many scientist research this topic and study the Earth. They came up with the idea of dinosaurs and the Big Bang Theory from things they have seen. They do not truly know what it means though. It is not like there is a time machine.

In 2042, miners dug to the core to see what the earliest parts of earth were. It was hot, humid, and dangerous. They brought it back to a lab to investigate. They started making a machine to regulate the senses that the core felt onto a human body. The people who used the machine would see, smell, feel, hear, and taste like Earth was back then. They would be able to confirm the theories scientists made.

In 2054, the machine was finally finished. It just needed some test subjects (The Roleplayers). Once they had the test subjects, the machine was run to see how life truly was back then. No one knew if there was going to be consequences or salvation.

Rules:

1: Be kind to one another

2: Be realistic

3: No Godmoding

4: No Metagaming

5: USE LOGIC

6: Only I can give people permission to be in charge

7: In other, put 'Earth Day' to prove you've read the rules

8: Don't change the plot

9: No Powerplay

10: This RP is not about fighting so keep it to a minimal

11: Have fun :3