• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Secrets 101

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

CagedBirdy

Just a birdy
No matter who it is, everyone has a secret, and everyone in this room has one. At this, I do not know what this place is, facility, or government hosted college, they know what every bodies secret is. The number one rule... Do Not Let Anyone Know the secret that you hold. It could get you hurt, or worse, killed. Anything goes. People can fight, take someones homework or project for their own, even cheat! This seems like a social experiment, but why? Other students have left clues all over campus and someone, somewhere knows your secret and its their job to get you to reveal it.

Everyone knows! All the secrets have been revealed. The campus has shut down, teachers and students have vanished, except for a handful of students. We all woke up, with a letter addressed to each individual. It says:

Dear Students,
It gives me great displeasure in banishing you all from society. You have failed in keeping your secrets, but by failing, you passed the first test. I am honored in being your host for the final exam. Your questions will be answered shortly, but take your time and meet me in the lobby of dorms at 8:30 for breakfast and time to answer questions. Please come with questions and I will answer them...
Sincerely,
Dr. Joseph Michaels

P.s: My student assistant, Melina (me), will be the one you contact after the meeting.

There is a forum for Characters, OOC, and Clues that are discovered(Lore) and this is where it all begins on this mystery...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back