Secret puppetmasters of the guild

What I like in the idea is that the whole Lunar barbarian thing could just be a front constructed by the First Age Lunars. I mean when they where around the lot of the Lunar were quite different. They had five castes, they were the consorts of the Solars, they probably lived in as much luxury and decadence as the rest of the cream of Creation did. They fled to the Wyld out of nessecity and learned how to survive, because adapting is what they are best at being shapeshifters and all. But they could still be yearning towards their old way of life and thus construct or infiltrate the Guild. Silver Faction Sidereals could then step in and help them with it.

Ok, all in all it's just an excuse to see really old beasts wallowing in decadence and perverse, unholy orgies while shifting their shape.

Ormseitr said:
Ok, all in all it's just an excuse to see really old beasts wallowing in decadence and perverse, unholy orgies while shifting their shape.
That makes for a nice mental image.

I can easily see these old, shapeshifting lunars wallowing in all sorts of depravity, but what then what about the newly exalted lunars? It can safely be assumed that they believe in the story of mortals having to return to basics and turn away from the corruption of civilization. But how much would the elder lunars take in the form of caravan attacks and the like? In some way or another the old would be set off against the young.

Which brings me to: if this be the case, wouldn't that mean, that the first age lunars are as deprived as was the solars of yore, and is actually actively seeking to return to this way of life? Thus, they would probably work towards overthrowing the dragon-blooded rulers and reinstalling the solars, or possibly themselves, as the righteous rulers of Creation.

Jeppe

That is the whole evil masterplan right there!

The new Lunars are the tools of the old ones. The whole Lunar society is set to overthrow the Dragon Blooded empire. With the return of the Solars the Lunars can see this happening and they are now setting out to let the trap snap.

OR...!

They are too depraved to care. In their first age depravity they know that a little destruction is good for bussines, so the whole Silver Pact and Lunar society is only a great ruse to let the wheels of commerce spin on crushing millions of innocents in the process. Damn, they are bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back