Second Hand Heroes

Any race is allowed usually, so elf, orc, troll, I don't care if you can find a picture and it fits do what you gotta do.

@CrimsonEclipse

The two character's don't really bother me it's just each character has to have 3 paragraphs at least.

Although if you were making a rival or just a new guy, I would wait till we finish the first mission, as people that wanted to stay will stay and those who want to leave will have fallen out.

@slimmyjimjim7

I saw that you had near identical posts normally that would bother me, but I think it gives a chance at some hilarity. Plus your characters will stand out from one another when you write and react to the world. Unless you are the same person

>.>

You could have a hero that graduated from the academy, but they would be less prominent in the group.

They would probably end up being like maybe team rocket from pokemon showing up every now and then to harass/help the losers

lol sorry i had midterms this week by soon i meant this weekend.

I can see nothing wrong with the people i invited characters and plus if invited i trust you. SOOO accepted

[QUOTE="Ten Percent Milk]Weekend is over. I smell smoke. Hope someone's pants aren't burning.

[/QUOTE]
but how can we sleep when our beds are burning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back