• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Second Chance Academy(Lore & Info)

Galaxy Bear

The best of both worlds
  • Lore
    Your life has never been great, you want to do something new, you want another chance. You wish you could start your life over and when you think all hope is lost. But you find a key. This is a key you have never seen before but with it a note is attached: "You have a chance to have all of your dreams come true. Put this key into any door and step into a world you have never seen before." As you put the key into any door, it opens up and your into a magical world you have never seen before in a beautiful forest. Somehow, you find your way to a castle on top of a hill. A man greets you at the door, "Welcome to the Academy of Second Chances," he says, his voice smooth and soft. "Before you, is a world where your biggest dream can come true. But first you need to be taught how the world works and how to live in it, as it is much different from your's. It won't be long, only about six months, but it will require a lot of training. If you pass, your biggest dream will come true and you will have a new life. If you don't pass, you will be sent back to Earth. Do you accept the challenge?"
    The Twist
    Basically, this will be part "sandbox/academy" and part "plot" It will start out as an academy roleplay but there are some things the headmaster left to keep it. If you don't pass, you will lose your memories of this world and be sent back to the old one. And can you really trust everything that you see? Magic always comes with a price.

You are making a fairytale character that is set in a modern world. But I don't want it to be EXACTLY like the person, make it different, have a twist. As long as you have some basic similarities of the character. Also, a "villain" doesn't have to be a villain and a hero doesn't have to be a hero. What do I mean by fairytale? Basically I prefer main characters but not necessary. Think Disney, Grim brothers, ancient tales--etc. Though this world does contain other creatures, they will be non-playable species. Your character must be human and will remain so until you pass the academy.
    Expectations
    What am I looking for? Well, I want this to be a semi-literature and casual roleplay. I won't accept one-liners and I would like at least one paragraph (5-7 sentences). More is highly encouraged but not required. As well as, I am looking for dedicated players. I would want a post within 1-3 days and if you go a week without posting/any contact, I will nullify your character. I understand "life happens" but I will make reasonable accommodations.

This isn't a first come/first serve basis. Basically the best character is how I will see fit.

Second Chance Academy(CS)
    Second Chance Academy(OOC)
    Second Chance Academy (Open & Accepting)

Last edited:
do we choose roommates before or after we make our characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back