• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seasonal Forces Reborn

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
“Yeah. I should...” said Reflection. She immediately shut up when Growth, Order, and the other forces came by. ‘Well, shit. So much for the idea to change into Thought.’ thought Reflection.
As Reflection was thinking about that, she noticed that Order brought a little girl with him. ‘Wait. Order brought a human here? ...He would never break a rule unless he has a reason.’ thought Reflection.
She patiently waited for what Order have to say about this in order to keep up with the Water acting. Not to mention that Growth gave way for Order to explain that the little girl is his daughter. “That would explain why you brought her here. I bet you want to use her as an extra vote for yourself so you can be the new council leader.” said Reflection.

After finding out about Order having a daughter. Reflection wanted to enter the meeting room when Thought put his arm around her arm to make this more believable. ‘Oh god. Now this situation is going a bit too far.’ thought Reflection. She was trying not to cringe from this situation, and tried to think of a way to turn back without making this worse. ‘Ok. I need to go under the table cover when nobody is looking, and sneak out of the meeting room once somebody opens the door by using my illusions. I will enter the meeting room again, and pretend like this has never happened.’ thought Reflection, who hoped that Water would be there to cover this up.

Reflection removed Thought’s arm around her arm after everybody heard that, because most of them got the basic idea of them being friends.
"I will hug them after the meeting is over." said Reflection. She then enters the meeting room, and looked at Verity who was waving at her and Thought. So Reflection waved right back at her with a smile. 'Cute kid.' thought Reflection.
Lava eventually arrived and said Water was an idiot for being near Thought which did pissed Reflection off.
Keep it together, Reflection. Lava doesn't know that I am not Water.’ thought Reflection.
Diagonal Diagonal Peckinou Peckinou Damafaud Damafaud @Everybodyelse

• celestial-jpg.486326

Too many mess!

While it was to be expected due to the number of Forces joining the meeting, Order couldn't help but thought as such. Ground's trail of dust. Growth' wooden shrapnel. Wind's companion's feathers. Darkness... actually he was being responsible for once. Even mentioning his acolytes. Proper care for the internal affairs of his temple! Good enough to take him of the black list, maybe? And Lava didn't look as hot headed.

"...I should ask Iris to make a new line."

"Hm?"

"Just mumbling to myself, Verity."

After Darkness, came in Thought and... Water? He had been half expecting Reflection. Was it another trick? The pair was always a mess waiting to happen. Not to mention their useless games... at least Verity liked games, so he put them at 'barely tolerable'.

Coming in next was, thankfully, Light accompanied by , not so thankfully, Lava. Light gave them a wave, which generated a giggle and a wave from Verity. Verity had taken a liking for Light since he brought her to his temple for a visit. She even started-

"Can I sit with Uncle Light?" -calling him Uncle.

Order gave Verity another pat on her head before he nodded.

"Of course. Make sure not to bother anyone."

"Alright!"

Verity climbed off his legs. He was going to see her off, but Lava shot him a question first.

"That is Verity. My daughter," he stated with a hint of pride. A dull grey appeared around Verity. She was activating her aura for some reason, but that was fine. Water was saying something regarding extra vote, but he gave her a blind ear. Not that what she said is true. Not at all.

"and as a Half Force, the guardians won't react to her presence."

• It seemed like the flood of forces didn't end as multiple others, one of which wasn't the fondest of her, seemed to enter the room in such haste that it was almost alarming.... but that wasn't a bad thing. She continued her movement as her path led to a chair, one of many, this one in specific seemed to pulsate slightly as a she approached. It wished to bend itself to accept her into it and did so for a moment as it twisted with a crimson energy crackling about it, she smiled before taking her seat at the chair. Of course before this she had checked it for any traps laid by one of the other forces, since that was more common out of the winter forces and a few others in her knowledge, she wondered if any others had fallen for a trick yet.

She had just managed to sit down when her eyes spied the smallest of those among the forces and she immediately stood to her feet once more. She peered to Ordene's lap and honestly didn't know what to say off the bat, instead she held a smile that displayed joy of course but seemed to hold something beneath it. "My my... I never thought i'd see the day that such an event would come to light. How absolutely devilish." She now shifted her attention from Verity and her father to the rest of the room, surely enough numerous of them had displayed curiosity in their comrades newest addition. Valeriea watched as the small being clambered away from her father before turning her attention back to the Order himself.

She could see a little bit of disorder threatening to brew already, especially with the fact that a half-human had come into the world. This was the first year that she had even seen this child though, maybe that reigned true for the others as well, "Verity. Quite the beautiful name, Did you choose it or did the mother?" She prompted towards the one who countered her. She had seated herself once more now, the pulsating of the seat continued but didn't move Chaos herself, instead Valeriea seemed to rest rather comfortably. The fact that he had brought his child in hadn't made much sense, typically half-forces were left outside the event when they came about... or in her experience if they came about. For now she awaited the answer from Order along with input from the others in attendance so far.
    Mentions/Interactions: Damafaud Damafaud (Order/Verity/Growth), Danidify Danidify (Light), Peckinou Peckinou (Lava), Blackrose7 Blackrose7 (Reflection), Diagonal Diagonal (Thought), DarkFoxAssassin DarkFoxAssassin (Darkness), explosiveKitten explosiveKitten (Wind), StarrySkyofLostSouls StarrySkyofLostSouls (Lightning), @WhoeverIForgotOrMistitled (Those Guys and Gals).

Thought's eyes widened a bit as Reflection brushed off his arm off of her. He turned for a moment to stare at her for a moment or two, his mouth nearly opening. She had never done that to him before, but then again she has never really turned into Water like this before either. Shaking off the surprise, he returned his smile just as Lava came towards thought.

"Simple," Thought started "Water is way more intelligent than a big blathering oaf like you are capable of!" He smiled, as he back hugged Reflection, who was still in water form. This should get things going. He thought to himself, as he watched more Forces come in.

Peckinou Peckinou Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Last edited:
Heat had to walk through a boring lecture about what he can't do with Light, Lava, and Solar. He rolled his eyes every time Light was not looking. Luckily the walk was pretty short, now they entered the main all. Brand's face blew up in a wide smile. Finally, he can have his freedom. He rushed to where Lava was, and to his surprise he saw Thought and Water together. He HATED Water, for no good reason.

Immediately he rushed over, and yelled his words, some spit coming out of his mouth as he said "You have some NERVE haning out with water Thought, you wanna make an enemy out of me and Lava? Huh? You lookin for a fight!" Heat's body started to radiate red, as he kept going. He went over to what he thought was Water and pushed her slightly. "You wanna fight, huh? Let's fight, you wuss!" He yelled.

Peckinou Peckinou Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Danidify Danidify

There was a slight hope within light that, for just one day, he would be blessed with peace. With a meeting that would not be ruined or chaotic beyond compare. He thought that, perhaps the presence of a child would soothe other toddlers in the room, but he was wrong.

Lucien could feel his blood boil, his face tensing up the moment Lava's voice reached his ears. He sometimes wondered whether his sibling was genuinly deaf. Knowing that words apparently didn't work, Light just humbly punched the other sibling with a swift movement mostly hidden under the table. It was well deserved.

His eyes went from yellow to orange at the arrival of another complaintive voice, Light's stone-cold glare reaching past the table again to greet the Dark force. He was busy, apparently, but Light could literally not care less.

'Calm,' he thought to himself, Stay calm . Slow, deep breaths were quick to follow as he shook his head slightly, a sigh finishing off the inner battle as his eyes turned back to normal.

Luckily, not everything in the room was in disarray, for Lucien would be blessed by Order and his adorable daughter. Light, quite frankly,had a soft spot for kids, so every time Verity spoke his heart melted just a little. It was needless to say, that hearing himself being called Uncle light by the little angel had the same effect.

Light watched as the little girl made her way to him, his gaze slightly worried considering the many danger hazards around the room. He was ready to quite literally blast anyone away that dared to hurt that child, although luckily no one did.

When Verity finally arrived at his seat, the blond-haired male smiled a bit awkwardly as a response to her happy little run towards him. Light then faced her barrage of questions, laughing a little at how cute it was.

"Well," Light started, picking the young girl up and helping her sit down on his lap. He was sure to be as careful as he possibly could, because in no way was he gonna let this child get hurt.

"I'll answer each one of your questions after the meeting, okay? It's really important we-" Light cut himself off before he could finish the sentence, diverting his attention to yet another toddler- no, baby in the room. It was absolutely mindblowing as to how the 9 year old on his lap was more mature than Lava and Heat combined.

"One second, Verity." He would say, carefully putting the girl back on the ground before he got up from his seat. His face was primarily blank, but it was hard to miss the now fiery red eyes that were aimed directly at Heat.

Coming from behind, Light formed a solid structure in his hand that resembled a very thick book. It had to hurt.

With a hard, passionate swing, Light attempted to slam the book right down onto Heat's head, his movements fueled by anger and disappointment in the other Summer forces. In other circumstances, he would've talked to them, but he was not gonna have yet another fight instigated by his damn siblings. It was time for them to grow up.

"Keep your mouth shut and sit down, Heat." His voice was direct and strict, deliberately referring to the other Summer force as Heat rather than his real name being yet another sign of annoyance. With the book dissipating in his hand, Light turned around back to his seat, picking up the young girl again to put her down on his lap if she wished to sit again. "I'm sorry you had to see that, Verity." he would mumble, looking at the child. He just hoped this meeting would start quickly.

Diagonal Diagonal Damafaud Damafaud Peckinou Peckinou DarkFoxAssassin DarkFoxAssassin
(Mobile post, will be fancied up tomorrow)

Last edited:
Reflection was a bit more calm when Thought was hugging her. But as soon as Heat entered the meeting room to start bully her as well, she had enough of this. "ENOUGH! I am sick and tired of how you guys treat me like trash for who I am. Just because I have to keep enduring this bullshit behavior of yours doesn't mean you will not threaten Thought. Hell, I don't even hate you two." said Reflection. As she was about to snap her fingers to return back to normal, Heat had the nerve to push her slightly while being in Thought's hug. "..." said Reflection. She was glaring at Heat and Lava before she snapped her fingers to return back to normal.
Reflection then took out a hand mirror from a hidden pocket on her dress, because she wasn't going to let them get away with this. "Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't send out a bunch of mirror clones to slap you two?" said Reflection.
Now Reflection wasn't joking around about this. She really wanted to do that after they have treated her like trash, and Heat threaten to drag Thought into her mess even more. 'Sorry for brushing your arm off like that, Thought. I was a bit in character when pretending to be Water. I also want to slap Lava and Heat in the face, for how they treated both of us.' thought Reflection.
Reflection was so going to apologize to Thought for this, since this was her fault after all.
Diagonal Diagonal Peckinou Peckinou

Last edited:

Germae Growth
    Temple of Balance
    Meeting Hall

Interaction: Ground
    Mention: Diagonal Diagonal , explosiveKitten explosiveKitten , StarrySkyofLostSouls StarrySkyofLostSouls Danidify Danidify DarkFoxAssassin DarkFoxAssassin , Peckinou Peckinou , Damafaud Damafaud , Damafaud Damafaud
    She was bored.

Truth to be told, she wasn't really close to any of the Forces. Lighting was a traveler, and he was closer to Wind. Life and Water she was closer to, but Life hadn't arrived yet and Water was with Thought for some reaso-

"...I see."

That was her only reaction to Water -- Or Reflection to call her real name -- threat toward Heat. Then it meant Water hadn't came yet. Most probably she was going with Life, since they were also close.

The fight wasn't interesting to her. In fact, she scooted away from the source of the chaos when it started. Heat's way of fighting could damage her appearance, which would be awful. She didn't want to get involved with the Summer Forces. She excluded Summer Planet from her sanctuary plan for that exact reason.

"Sanctuary plan..." Growth gazed emptily at Light, who was sitting with Verity on his lap. It was a cute sight.

The Sanctuary plan was something she made in mind after several years. On Spring Planet, she took over an area of the planet, an area with wild forest and far from human civilisation, and created a nature paradise for demihumans, wild animals, and plants. Coincidentally, that was also where her temple was located. The sanctuary plan was to open similar location in Autumn, Unaligned, and perhaps Winter planet. Autumn, was it?

"Ground," she called out to the docile Autumn force. "do you think I can open a nature sanctuary on Autumn planet?"

Ignoring the chaos around her, she instead opted to talk with Ground.

Attachments

• Treant.jpg
    Treant.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 0
Aqua
Spring. Water.
[class=leftbox1]display:inline-block;height:40vh;min-width:180px;max-width:200px;border:dashed 1px #A997DF;padding:1em;overflow:hidden;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/9FkiJYe.png');background-position:center;background-size:cover;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/class][class name=leftbox1 maxWidth=180px]display:none;[/class][class=information1]opacity:0;text-align:center;font-family:Open Sans; font-size:0.8em;transition:all 0.5s linear;background:#fff;color:#222;][/class][class name=information1 state=hover]opacity:0.8;[/class][div class=leftbox1][div class=information1]

With: Life ( StarrySkyofLostSouls StarrySkyofLostSouls ), Centhren ( Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse ), Reflection ( Blackrose7 Blackrose7 ), Growth ( Damafaud Damafaud )

Mentions: Thought ( Diagonal Diagonal ), everyone else present

[/div]
"I have been very well, thank you for asking. My tasks have not dwindled, but my family on the Spring Planet have made it very enjoyable and peaceful the past year." Aqua chirped, thankful for her force family and sharing a smile with with both Life and Death. Though Cethren's smile may not imply pure happiness, she assumed the indication of one on his face means he is in good spirits. "I can only hope I have been as helpful as they have been for me."

"Oh, I do hope you have had a good year yourself Centhren?" She bounced the topic back to him as the trio continued their way to the main hall. As the conversation continued, the group reached the heavy doors of the meeting room. Aqua stepped forward and pushed the grand, dust-coated doors open. It gave it's usually low creak as it moved slowly on the old hinges. The ancient ambiance, the antique decor and the sheer size of it always amazed Aqua, but something else caught her attention this year. The large circular meeting table was in the center of the vast room, few of the forces had already taken their seats or mingling with others. Most importantly, her doppelganger stood amongst them. Her yellow eyes transfixed on her replica-- nay. Reflection. Wondering why she would take her form instead of her own to attend the meeting. It was strange, especially seeing herself wrapped in the arms of Thought. She continued forward, observing the scene. Although she didn't need to put a lot of effort as Reflection suddenly yelled, which made Aqua drop her smile and sigh softly. After the scene unfolded and Order demanded peace, then did the water force made herself known by answering Reflection's question.

"Because you are better than them." Violence won't end violence, it would only escalate things. Reflection's outburst in her form earlier did not sit well with the silver-haired being. It didn't quell the situation, nor did it do any good to Aqua. It was Reflection's own defense. "I do not understand your reason for tricks, Reflection. But I strongly suggest you reconsider appearing as others, even for harmless fun." Aqua offered the force a smile before greeting everyone present, even towards Lava and Heat. This was a diplomatic meeting, not a war zone. And she had no intention of turning it into one, even if she has to bite her tongue towards Lava; Aqua made a silent promise to herself that she'll be the better person-- at least for today.

She took her seat next to Growth, "Did I miss anything else?"
inspired by southside
[/div]

Arcilla peeked her head into the room and was meet with a fight, she rolled her eyes as Order was reprimanding the typical culprits. She floated toward Order, "Do you want me to deal with them, Order? I'm sure I can make a black hole strong enough to contain them until they've learned their lessons." She said with an innocent grin, her fingers slowly warping the gravity around them. "It'll take just but a second."

Damafaud Damafaud

Sean looked up to see Light talking to the child of Order, Verity being her name, it being spoken of fondly throughout the meeting already and smirked a little. "What better way to mess with Light then to become one in the child's fondness..." While hatching his plan Sean chuckled a little and straightened in his chair before leaning forward slightly.
"Hey, Verity. Whats your favorite creature in the world? Do you like birds? Butterflies?" Sean asked innocently, swirling the fingers of his right hand under the edge of the table ever so slightly, just enough to gather up some of the shadows into a thick black smoke like aura around his hand, out of sight of any of the forces not sitting right next to him.

Mentions: Danidify Danidify Damafaud Damafaud

*Note: () = Heat talking/breaking the fourth wall

Heat was getting real excited at Reflection wanting to fight him. His eyes were getting wider, as his grin almost tore off his face. He clenched his hands as if there were an invisible objects around his palms that he could not crush. His aura was radiating with redness, and the wind began to blow as his body turned hotter and hotter than the air surrounding him.
"You trick me?" He yelled "Well now I pummel you!"

"I'm gonna show you why no one messes with Hea-" before he could finish, a slap to the back of his head caught Heat by surprise. His red aura seemed to fade a bit, as Light told him to calm down. Brand knew Light meant business when he addressed him as Heat. But then an aura was surrounding Heat. Brand tasted the air, almost as if he was eating some of this greyish aura. It definitely tasted like a Force's power... Order's aura. He could feel the calming aura enveloping his red one.

"Another challenger?" Heat said. "Fine! Heat take all of you on! (heh good one Heat.)" As the grey aura started to close in on Heat, the red aura spread uncontrollably breaking the grey aura around him. The red aura seemed to eat the grey one as it doubled in size. Order's words of reason, just fed Heat's anger in turn making the aura double. Now the heat was tangible ("Heat is always tangible" He said to himself). What made matters more interesting was that Reflection offered to fight him. Heat let out a loud haughty laughter. This was great for Heat, he loved the attention, he loved the fighting words. The better it was for him when he pummeled his opponent's to the ground! He opened his mouth to say something, but someone else interjected. (How MANY TIMES, must HEAT BE INTERRUPTED?!)

It was Aqua, better known as Water (or as Heat likes to call it, a boring. HA good one Heat! Heat real smart he he). As always she refused to fight Heat. Her speech was so boring that Heat's aura almost dissipated, if it wasn't for Gravity (So is Heat gonna fight or keep turning aura on and off?).
"So Gravity fight Heat, now?" Heat yelled in a bit of confusion.

-------

Thought didn't think much when Heat threatened to fight him. Heat, was the dumber version of Lava in Thought's eyes, and he doesn't address dumb creatures, Force or not. However, things escalated quickly when Reflection took offense to Heat's bickering. He looked over at Reflection, and tried to calm her down, but it was clear that she was in no mood to listen. Her feelings got hurt, and she was falling straight into Heat's trap. He quickly scanned the area, his aqua blue eyes darting quickly back and forth. Light came down to smack Heat on the head with his book, a valiant effort Thought analyzed, but if it was anyone else besides Summer that hit Heat that way, that ticking time bomb would be ready to blow. He heard Heat mumbling about another challenger, and Heat's aura began to grow as well as feel hotter. It must have been Order trying to calm Heat down with his magic. But his power may have been weaker in the Temple of Balance for Heat to have brushed it off very quickly. The aura, enrage Heat even more. Surely enough, Order came down to try and talk to everyone, balancing the blame to each individual involved. How noble of him, Thought thought sarcastically. At least Order tried to calm Heat down, but little did Order know, Heat burns away suppression with his Fire aura.

He looked on at Reflection as her face scrunched up, turning her emotion from anger to guilt. Thought was just about to suggest something to Heat when the real Water finally showed up. He did not like the fact that Aqua blamed Reflection for all this mess, nor was he fond of Reflection taking the blame for everything, but Thought's face showed no signs of change. Aqua did have the right answer, whether she did it on purpose or not - it was simply to ignore Heat. This seemed to have bored Heat as the aura started to fade, but then Gravity showed her face, oblivious of the situation at hand and offered to create a black hole for everyone to be sucked up in? Such foolishness was not something Thought liked. At least Heat was getting confused instead of angrier. That was the saving grace in all of this.

He closed his eyes as he thought of something to say, his hand on his forehead. A second or two past before Thought started to chuckle. It was barely audible, but got louder. Soon it was a maniacal laughter (Heat laughs along because laughing is fun!).

"Good job Reflection." He said as he brushed through his hair with his hand. "MY plan totally worked! Look at these foolish Forces." Thought gave out another laughter. "Sorry for suggesting you to turn into Water, but I couldn't help it. It was too hilarious." Thought gave out a smirk. "These idiot forces totally blamed you for all of this, but didn't realize it was Thought."
The last statement was more than just something Thought said, but rather a suggestion going through everyone's mind, Thought's powers to be exact. He didn't care what the other Forces thought of him, but Thought knew Reflection wanted to be on good terms with everyone else, so taking the blame seemed to be the best thing he could do. Thought knew Order disliked Thought, so it made it easier for his suggestion to pass through Order's head. Heat, will eat up everything, and probably Lava too since he hated Thought anyway. Aqua, and others he didn't know very well, but hey, a bad first impression is the best way to start a relationship, Thought thought sarcastically. He was interested in talking with Aqua, but she seemed to be friends with Growth, and he hated that lump of twigs, so she wasn't worth it after all, Thought justified - although he may be lying to himself.

"Order, you must be stupid not to calm me down, but then again who could know about my master plan? No one." He said haughtily.

------

"Enough of this foolery." A voice echoed. It rang like magnets sticking together in mid air. Soon particles from the ground, air, and the ceiling began to come together to compress in a form of a Force, Draug. Unlike most of the Forces, Magnetism preferred to be in a older form, as he didn't have time to play around. He wanted the Forces to come together, and fight the inferior creatures.
"Such pranks should not be implemented on other Forces." His voice was deep, but had no scratchiness to it, "Do not be blinded my brethren, and sisters. Our true enemy, are those that which aim to harm us and destroy us. Creatures that threaten to eradicate us, and crucify us will not stand on my ground! And Forces that side with those creatures, will also be our enemy." He said looking straight at Order and Verity. With disgust he turned away, "stop playing games and sit down, child." He said addressing Thought. Then Draug levitated into his seat.

------

Did it get quiet yet? Beeleez couldn't tell. She hid away between the ivory base and the plants that were contained in them. Her purple eyes peeked out of the green bushes. As she touched the branches, the leaves began to brown. Noticing the decay of the plant, Beeleez quickly withdrew from her hiding place. It was not the plant's time to go, but she made a mistake decaying a healthy plant. Her eyes began furrow slightly as she bit her lips. Trying not to make any more trouble, or decay, Beeleez sneaked her way into her seat, crouching down so that not many people would notice her. She was not a fan of big crowds.

Peckinou Peckinou Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Damafaud Damafaud RI.a RI.a NovaRays NovaRays Danidify Danidify Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse DarkFoxAssassin DarkFoxAssassin

Last edited:

Germae Growth
    Temple of Balance
    Meeting Hall ==> X

Interaction:
    Mention: Diagonal Diagonal , explosiveKitten explosiveKitten , StarrySkyofLostSouls StarrySkyofLostSouls Danidify Danidify DarkFoxAssassin DarkFoxAssassin , Peckinou Peckinou , Damafaud Damafaud , Damafaud Damafaud , Ground
    "Hm?"

Growth turned her attention to her finger. The wooden fingers were crude, with many protrusions sticking out of it. On a small branch, a golden ring was dangling. It emitted a faint red light. Seeing this light, Growth suddenly stood up, catapulting branches across the room.

"I'm sorry but I need to return to my sanctuary. Someone started a fire in my temple."

After saying so, Growth broke her wooden appearance, changing into the agile small fairy. The fairy Growth flew out of the temple at full speed, rushing back to Spring Planet, leaving the Temple of Balance behind. She may not be the smartest, but she was one of that care excessively for her followers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back