Season One OOC (Closed)

How would you like to see translations? Accents do not count.

• Parentheses behind spoken laguage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spoiler at the end of post.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
FrontLine said:
What makes you come to that conclusion?
Lol I wonder if I read your post correctly but did we see Leandra feel some type of way about the mention of Lucas looking at her?
I don't know ,mostly her tendancies towards antisocialness and snarky comments every once in a while xD . I just saw this btw O.o

Last edited by a moderator:
DergTheDergon said:
I don't know ,mostly her tendancies towards antisocialness and snarky comments eveyronce in a while xD . I just saw this btw O.o
Lol hahaha which will take time for her getting over

Well dang this place rocked while I was gone. Jumped a whole two pages and everything lmao. Did something happen?

FrontLine said:
Hahahaha it sure did. I looked at our post count and were already at 3700+ post! Wasn't it like just 3000?
O.o yeah, it was 3000 not too long ago! This OOC seems to be blowing up faster than before, which is odd because the IC is a bit less constant this season so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
DergTheDergon said:
O.o yeah, it was 3000 not too long ago! This OOC seems to be blowing up faster than befroe, which is odd because the IC is a bit less constant this season so far.
I've noticed the same thing lol. I saw 3600 post today and was like woah. Its like They flipped.

When you realize that Rufus is heading back to the Mansion right around where Kehinde and Vienna are... *Flips open laptop* Back to work.

gawd, that took me all morning to write that smallish post xP work on fridays either sucks or is awsome, depending on what all need to be done before the weekend.

zCrookedz said:
gawd, that took me all morning to write that smallish post xP work on fridays either sucks or is awsome, depending on what all need to be done before the weekend.
Don't you hate Fridays???????????

zCrookedz said:
nah, not typically. I like it better than any other day. This particularly friday has been a bit busier than I had anticipated.
Monday's piss me off. I began to like fridays right at the moment I get off.

[QUOTE="Edric Yuma]Bwahahaha! My summer break laziness trumps all!

[/QUOTE]
School just started back for the children here

Well, my little sisters go back to school mext Wednesday and then I don't go to study abroad until the 24th. And I'm going a week early to give myself time to get settled in my dorm before orientation or school starts.

Lioness075 said:
Well, my little sisters go back to school mext Wednesday and then I don't go to study abroad until the 24th. And I'm going a week early to give myself time to get settled in my dorm before orientation or school starts.
Oh!!!!!!!!!! You excited?

OwlOne said:
Oh!!!!!!!!!! You excited?
For sure! I finally get to be away from my family for months on end so I get to experience the independent life, too. I've never been more excited to do something in my life. :) I'll get to travel there on my own, too! I absolutely love travelling, but it's that much more fun to me when I get to travel on my own. I'm not restricted to doing whatever my family wants to do, y'know?

Lioness075 said:
For sure! I finally get to be away from my family for months on end so I get to experience the independent life, too. I've never been more excited to do something in my life. :) I'll get to travel there on my own, too! I absolutely love travelling, but it's that much more fun to me when I get to travel on my own. I'm not restricted to doing whatever my family wants to do, y'know?
Oh my goodness! My big sister just came back from studying abroad. Which country are you going to?

[QUOTE="Edric Yuma]Oh my goodness! My big sister just came back from studying abroad. Which country are you going to?

[/QUOTE]
British Columbia, Canada. :3 Specifically, Kamloops. If you don't know where that is, it's about a 2 & 1/2 hour bus ride away from Vancouver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back