• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching the waters for a partner

Angelina_Kookie

Damsel In Distress
My, oh my, look what we have here! Someone is actually came by my thread? I am honoured. Hello, I am Angelina, or whatever you wish to Shorten that to. Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am 16, I have been roleplaying fora few years now, 4 I believe. I like fantasy settings and plots that last a long time. If you want to know how long, well let USB start here October 21st 2016 I started a roleplay and it only halted yesterday as of posting due to our community kicking both le amd my partner out, who also happens to be on this site to. I am versatile and since I am knew I wanted to post a thread, something I never have done before. So here we go!

What am I looking for?
  • Someone who can give at least a paragraph (4-5 lines also works) If it is longer, I will try to match to the best of my abilities.
  • Someone who is willing to talk. I will explain this, some role plays go to a place where not all people are comfortable, which has happened to me. I wasn't into it so I would sen a reply once every few weeks. I don't want that to happen. Talk to me, let me know what is up and we can change something.
  • Alright with swearing? Cool. If not, you may not like me. I swear rarely, not often, but still I will when my character is hurt or angry or something.
  • Punctuation and Grammar!!! I cannot emphasize this enough. It kills me seeing "hey bby we should hang @ my place yo." Or anything of the sort. It not hard to write the word. I understand sometimes you may forget a word or repeat a sentence or something or spell something wrong, and that is fine, just no shortening and walks of text with no punctuation.
  • Third person. Yeah I know this is weird. I am very much uncomfortable with first person. If it isn't something like: "He walked down the road, his clothing covered in soot. His day couldn't get worse, could it?"
  • I only do MxF pairings. Just letting you all know, I am female.
  • Last thing, Characters. I don't want bland and boring characters. Multiple characters is okay. They have to have personality, that is what makes them a character!

You can expect what I listed there from me as well. Let me know what our into and what you want to do as well. Now let's get into some samples and plots! All include magic and species and races of different creatures.

Plot Idea 1: Fall From Grace

(MC/YC) is that of royalty. Never went a day with work, or bullying, and always had everything handed to you, whether you liked it or not. A curse, for those who take what they have for granted, causes them to become poor and looked down upon. Nobody remembers who (MC/YC) is, or rather, was. They are taken to a group who are just like you, they call themselves, The Phenomenons. The Phenomenons are dedicated to helping each other, for better or for worse in restoring their titles and who they once were.

Plot 2: The Ocean Above

(MC/YC) are from a world below the water, below land, a creature of the water. A barrier seals the city away, but with a magic that lasts once, people can be free, but at what cost? The land of Atheria, the water, is vast and wide, with pods of your kind far and few. Killed by pirates and sold, yet for (MC/YC) The ocean above you, the blue water, with white seafoam and large wooden whales has always been of curiosity. Swimming up proves dangerous however, as air burns to the touch, revealing what they really are, a fishy friend of the sea. What would happen if they're found? Or if... they went above themselves.

Plot 3: The Land Below The Sky

What would happen if people lived in the sky? Magical powers are very common, but there is a certain magic that is rare, the Angelic's, they are called. Starion, the land in the sky, below this world is Alfor, with only a few ever living there. It is earth, but unbeknownst to them. Alfor has population, Kingdoms are scattered around, war ensues quietly, and people live their daily lives. So what happens if Angelics were to descend? Gods. Gods would be created.

If you are interested PM me. If you are not interested, that is fine too. I will update this when I have more ideas and time. If you want to create something fantastical with me but don't like these ideas, then that is fine. NOTE: All of these plots can be manipulated and also we can come up with something new. These all have magic and other races like Lupine, Vampires, Elves, and many more! Do stop in and let me know what you think.

~ Your Harem of Characters Angelina_Kookie
<3<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back