• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Searching for Players! (ignore prefix)

Seahomie

100% Pure Star Dust

• I am a student who works hard to get great grades so this means I am not always available to partake in this fun little creative outlet. I tend to reply at least once a day, but if things get hectic for me, please don't expect me to be able to go nonstop. I'm not picky whatsoever and I think I'm friendly enough, so don't feel intimidated or anything.
    I love roleplaying and I love creating a storyline with plausible arcs and fun loving characters! I've been roleplaying on and off for quite some time, mostly table top when I was about 11 I think, so I do have experience in this. If I don't know something, however, I'm more than eager to learn. I'm open-minded to any and all plot ideas so don't be shy!​

Last edited:
Hiya! I have a witch I'd be interested in using for one of your plots. The older witch and new age witch. She's not an 1800s witch though, she's cursed with immortality and a 1400s witch.
Her name is Gwendolyn, she's a bit of a potty mouth, very maternal, and very queer. If you'd be interested in RPing with me, feel free to message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back