• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for an Arthur to my Merlin

counterklock

Hello!

I'm CK | Counter, I'm 21, she/her | they/them, nonbinary Canadian. I'm MST and around most of the time and don't foresee this changing until September when I head back to uni. I will rp via private Discord server, email, Google Docs etc. (though right now I really like using private Discord servers.) I try to get replies back within one to two days depending on life circumstances, I roleplay in third person past tense, and my replies tend to be 3-5 paragraphs but I try to match my partners in length, but have been known to be a longwinded potato at times when the muse really takes me. I am a super friendly person who is rewatching Merlin rn and realizing I did not appreciate this show when I first watched it when I was 11, so am looking forward to making a friend who will put up with me screeching randomly in their DMs at 3am about how painful an episode is. I am also looking for a partner who will talk to me OOC about things other than Merlin or RP.

Right now I'm searching for a Merlin roleplay, specifically an Arthur to my Merlin. I have three potential plot ideas that we might explore but I am also open to others! (though i am seriously down to do all three i've been dying for merthur)
  • Arthur Returns (And Merlin is there to introduce him to the modern world)
  • Arthur finds out about Merlin's Magic (either during Uther's Reign or After)
  • The Arranged Marriage of Prince Arthur of Camelot and Prince/Dragonlord Merlin of the Druids (to the tune of 'What Is This Feeling' from Wicked until they fall in love, probably)
My hopes in a partner are:
  • Please be 18+, ideally
  • Write in third person + multiple paragraphs
  • Like dogs enough to tolerate me sending pictures of my dogs
  • Please don't ghost me. If you lose interest in the rp, or get stuck, or don't know what to do next, please don't be shy! Let me know! Communication is hugely important to me. I'd much rather you out and say 'I don't feel the muse anymore' than drop off the face of the Earth <3
  • idk don't be a jerk? be friendly? i want to make friends with you so we can chatter ooc about other things.
Feel free to message me on Discord! counterklock#5915

Users who are viewing this thread

Back