Searching for active partners; original and fandom RPs

pyr0maniac

Hi there! So basically I haven't been on the site for quite a while and now that I'm back I'm looking for some roleplays seeing as all the ones I was in before are now inactive. I'm going to create a few lists below of what you can expect from me, what I expect from you and what kind of roleplays I'm interested in.

What you can expect from me:

• A reply at least once every two days. I am currently on my summer holidays so there may be more replies than that, but when I return to school I'm going into my last year so activity may be a bit all over the place.
  • A literate, detailed and lengthy reply. I absolutely love detailed roleplays so you can expect me to put a lot of effort and detail into it.
  • Plotting. I love plotting. The majority of things that go through my head are plots for roleplays, so you can count on me to come up with an idea.
  • An experienced roleplayer. I have been roleplaying for almost three years now so I'd say I'm quite experienced at it. I've roleplayed on other sites such as: twitter, fanfiction, Magistream, tumblr.

What I expect of you:

• Activity. I understand that real life can get in the way of things and that it should always be priority, so I won't push anyone for replies. However, I would like the person I roleplay with to be able to reply within two/three days.
  • Detailed and long replies. I don't expect massive paragraphs that look like you're writing a 50,000 word book because even I don't write that long. However, I would appreciate at least 2-3 paragraphs (although more is gladly welcomed).
  • Help with plotting. Now I know I said that I tend to plot a lot, but sometimes we all have bad days and I may need help. Also, I think it's best if both partners plot because otherwise it just feels like a one sided roleplay, if you understand what I mean.
  • Good spelling and grammar. Now you don't have to be brilliant every time but I would appreciate it if I could understand what you're replying with. Little mistakes are easy to make, but there's always spell check if you're stuck.

What I'm interested in:

This may be a long list so I'm going to put it underneath a spoiler... The more stars it has beside it, the more I want to do it.

Fandoms:

• Teen Wolf *******
  • The Saga of Darren Shan/Larten Crepsley *****
  • The Demonata **** (based before the end of the series)
  • Star Trek ***
  • Harry Potter **
  • The Hunger Games **
  • Now You See Me ****
  • Les Miserables ***
  • Marvel/SHIELD ****
  • Sherlock **
  • Doctor Who **
  • Vampirates ***
  • The Dark Divine Series ****
  • True Blood *** (I'm only onto season two, though)
  • Graceland *****

Pairings:

• Teacher/Student *****
  • Vampire/Human ***
  • Vampire/Werewolf **
  • Werewolf/Human ***
  • Agent/Agent ****
  • Undercover Agent/Average Person *****
  • Superhero/Average Person *
As for which gender I play better, I play a female better. Although I can play a male if needed.

I'd be interested in a Now You See Me roleplay or the teacher x student one. ^^ Although, I can't play males very well. I can really only play them in yaoi situations. XDD

Would any to the following ideas interest you for a 1x1 sci fi, post apocalyptic, super human abilities a space adventure, any of the genres of steam , maybe some sort of big action roleplay, or a darker themed romance roleplay, or a drug addicts roleplay.

OneHellOfACatLover said:
I'd be interested in a Now You See Me roleplay or the teacher x student one. ^^ Although, I can't play males very well. I can really only play them in yaoi situations. XDD
I would love to do a Now You See Me one, I have an idea as well. Would you like me to message you with it?

matthew said:
Would any to the following ideas interest you for a 1x1 sci fi, post apocalyptic, super human abilities a space adventure, any of the genres of steam , maybe some sort of big action roleplay, or a darker themed romance roleplay, or a drug addicts roleplay.
I quite like the sound of a post apocalyptic roleplay, maybe mixed with super human abilities and a darker themed romance?

I'm really sorry but does it involve gaining powers or transforming that's all I'm really interested in

matthew said:
I'm really sorry but does it involve gaining powers or transforming that's all I'm really interested in
Well if they're going to have super human abilities, it will involve gaining powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back