• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for a Partner! Come one, Come All! (Ignore Prefix, Always Open)

ChaoticDoctor

Restless Shadow

Hi guys! My name is Chaotic, or Chaos! I'll answer to either one. A little about me, I am 21, a student and worker. So my replies will be limited to roughly once a day, or perhaps a few times a week. This is liable to change, depending on my work schedule and how much work I am given. I have been known to pop out more replies in one day, if I'm feeling particularly pumped about the roleplay, but no promises. We all have lives. I have been roleplaying for quite some time now, I started about 6 years ago or so, but I did go on a hiatus the past few years. I like to think, I'm still up to par with how I used to be. I really want to continue improve my writing and so I figured a little one on one would help with that.

And of course the rules:

• Preferably someone with a mature attitude (It makes me feel better, especially because I like darker themes sometimes)
  • Someone willing to double up (* I say this because I like to double up and have the balance and challenge. I like playing male characters, but without fail will always have a female. I believe it is only fair. If a male character is interesting enough, you might be able to convince to play him only, but that isn't likely. If you wish to only play a male, I can accept that and will play the female.)
  • Grammar! Proper spelling and all that, only because I can be bad at it, and I admit that, we all make mistakes, but it does bother me when I notice it. I strive to improve, please join me on this journey.
  • At least 2 paragraph replies. I can work with one, but it gets hard for me to reply if its consistently 2-3 sentences. I try to add detail(since its where I'm lacking) so my replies can get long from time to time, I'm comfortable with 2 or 3 paragraph replies.
  • Someone willing to contribute and help build a world with me. I like to chat and plot and hash out the details. I hope you enjoy that too.
  • Likes a bit of romance (or a lot)
  • Willing to try and keep it going (if you want to quit, just tell me, I will offer you the same courtesy)
  • I usually do MxF ,but I'd be willing to try out FxF.

My Preferences:

• Paranormal/Supernatural
  • Fantasy
  • Romance
  • Dark or Twisted (I'm okay with some bloodshed) **I really like twisted love stories, that should not happen and if you have one in mind, let me know:)**
  • Psychological
  • Regency

Quick Note: I am in quite a few Fandoms, but I refuse to play Canon characters for the simple reason, that I am not comfortable with playing them. They are not my own character and I have no confidence in my ability to properly act them out since I don't know them inside and out like my own characters. I apologize, but you won't be able to convince me otherwise. I will however be okay with playing an OC within that  Fandom.

FANDOMS:

• Sherlock
  • Supernatural
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Marvel (Cinematic)
  • DC (Cinematic)
  • Vampire Knight
  • FMA
  • Fire Emblem Fates
  • Inu Yasha
  • Bungo Stray Dogs
  • Sailor Moon
  • RWBY
  • And so many more. Just ask me:)

I will add in some prompts that I thought up that I really want to do, as well as Pintrest prompts that have piqued my interest. I will also be sure to add pairings that I wouldn't mind trying out and will bold the ones that I want to play in particular, as well as italicize the ones I really want to do.

Prompts:

1. Muse A is a detective, specializing in supernatural crimes who is currently hunting down a rising serial killer, Muse B. Muse B becomes fixated on Muse A, amused at first and then intrigued and they begin to toy with Muse A like a cat with a mouse. Ex. leaving notes on the victim's bodies, while slowly closing in on them. Who will catch who? (This can go either way. I already have a world built for this concept and when you show interest, I can explain the details on this one. Either side can win, or catch the other, or an unlikely or unexpected romance will bloom and open up an option 3? I expect the killer will be much closer than the detective thinks. )

2. Muse A is a failed experiment that is treated horribly due to their lack of success.(This one can go in any direction)

Idea 1: Muse A manages to escape and is saved by a successful experiment who was released, Muse B. Muse A doesn't know about Muse B's status and assumes they are normal, but is unsure about whether or not to trust them. Muse A is still being hunted by researchers. (Open to ideas)

Idea 2: Muse B, a successful experiment, falls for Muse A within the facility which brings about a lot of rule breaking, misplaced punishment and strife.

Idea 3: Muse B is a scientist and sees potential in Muse A, despite their being labelled as a failure.

3. Muse A is a mermaid, or siren and gets captured one day by Muse B's team. Muse A is held within a tank and is studied day in and day out, or they attempt to study them, but Muse A continues to resist. Muse A eventually meets Muse B, a scientist who is unlike the others and who makes a point to gain A's trust. A wants to escape, but finds themselves falling for B. (I could use help furthering this plot, or changing it; it can change to a more classic viewpoint, or we can add a dark twist to it. I imagine at some point, if A is a siren, that they take away their voice)

More to be added

Pairings:

• Hero x Villain
  • Villain x Villain
  • Villain x Civilian
  • Vampire x Human
  • Siren x Human
  • Demon x Angel
  • Demon x Human
  • Angel x Human
  • Master x Slave
  • Shifter x Shifter (Rivaling Prides, Packs, etc)
  • Experiment x Experiment
  • Experiment x Human
  • Dragon x Human
  • Dragon x Dragon
  • Dragon x Princess
  • God x Human
  • Shadow King x Human
  • Shadow King x Spirit
  • Detective x Criminal
  • Kidnapper x Victim

These are just some of the many

Pintrest Prompts:

0027c55f345692f177d0b5fc675ac885.jpg

974660495e02417627d70fd024f09327.jpg

06946ca258c9bd662b92dbab2ed573e7.jpg

73943a4a5ab51c45d1425ff13e0c49b7.jpg

606227e7c8cd92309a9156989fb60566.jpg

f1fe38e84cc3d417801148c8690d9314.jpg

c8a1a05288a4cec16f742b9dd28a5d72.jpg

3792650fa7edec077a97e9e4233fb67e.jpg

027f74de6ecd949acdd1d73b946541aa.jpg

3d4d76e74978ec98b984b1da25b17906.jpg

IF INTERESTED SHOOT ME A PM OR REPLY HERE, I will answer to either. I'm always looking:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that your second Prompt about the experiments, idea 1 or 3. Do you mind if I'm Muse A, though?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back