• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Searching for a long term rp partner

ketchvp._4ngl3

Hey! Im trying to get back into roleplaying and i’m recently new to rpnation. so i apologise in advance!!

I mainly do ocXoc rps since it’s more freeing and tbh its a pain trying to find a common fandom sometimes. however the fandoms i’m most interested in include genshin impact, bungou stray dogs, haikyu and mha. My favourite parings are MxM and my favourite relationship dynamics are enemies/Rivals to lovers and friends to lovers. my favourite genres are fantasy (vampires especially) and modern. I dont have a plot in mind however i like to world build and i’m open to suggestions!! I write like 3-4 sentences min and usually use paragraphs (pls no one liners) but overall i try to adjust to my partner. idk what else to say but if you want anymore info just ask!! (I prefer to talk on discord)

Hi. Sounds pretty interesting. I have never done an ocXoc rp before. I mainly write a lot of fanfiction in my spare time.

Anything really from movies, to TV shows, to anime. Just depends on which characters I like, so I usually try to develop an oc to fit into that storyline.

Hii! Are you still interested in rping? If so, I'd love to do a BSD or maybe Genshin rp ^^

Hey! Im trying to get back into roleplaying and i’m recently new to rpnation. so i apologise in advance!!

I mainly do ocXoc rps since it’s more freeing and tbh its a pain trying to find a common fandom sometimes. however the fandoms i’m most interested in include genshin impact, bungou stray dogs, haikyu and mha. My favourite parings are MxM and my favourite relationship dynamics are enemies/Rivals to lovers and friends to lovers. my favourite genres are fantasy (vampires especially) and modern. I dont have a plot in mind however i like to world build and i’m open to suggestions!! I write like 3-4 sentences min and usually use paragraphs (pls no one liners) but overall i try to adjust to my partner. idk what else to say but if you want anymore info just ask!! (I prefer to talk on discord)

Hii i kinda have same interests as you are you still up for a rp partner??

Hey! You still looking for people to RP with? I'm open for the long-term idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back