• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Searching for a literate onsite partner!

Grook

Hey there! I'm Chloe, and I'm interested in private roleplays mostly, and I mainly roleplay advanced or semi-advanced. You can expect at least three paragraphs from me regardless of the roleplay. I absolutely love plotting and I have dozens of pre-written long-term plots that I'm interested in sharing with you guys. And if any of those don't interest you, I have a high muse for:

runaways
historical
sci-fi
gxg
teenagers
adventure
mythological
romance
tyrannical governments
dystopias

The only RPs I won't do are most fandom roleplays. I like to roleplay in original worlds with original characters. I'd prefer for a potential partner to be 18+, although this isn't a firm prerequisite, and to roughly match my post length, but shorter posts are totally fine too when you're in a rush or you've got low muse.

Anyway, here's a few short ideas that I've already developed a plot for:

-Two teenagers on Ganymede couldn't care less about what the solar military is doing. They spend their days fishing for aliens in Docktown and flying homemade junk-ships around the planet's thin atmosphere. But when a sport called "vessel sparring" explodes across the Solar System - a space vessel dogfight - the kids can't help but be drawn into the dangerous and reckless fray. Recently, vessel sparring became a government-recognized sport, and there will be a massive Solar System-wide tournament.

-When humanity lands on exoplanet Kepler-44b, chaos ensues. The humans create a dome, divided into working city sectors, to protect themselves from the “primitive” psychic alien species. Save for military forces tasked with terraforming the planet, humans dare not leave their precious dome. The roleplay follows the story of a human who yearns to discover what is outside the dome walls, and a psychic alien who was outcast from her own tribe. Along the way, they attempt to dismantle social structures as war between the humans and aliens brews.

-A group of orphans are tested by a dystopic global government as they prepare to become the first humans to explore Mars.

-A small Viking clan living on an archipelago has been cursed by an ancient god, who vowed that they would never find land no matter how far they sailed into the frigid sea. But when mysterious circumstances arise and a murder occurs, they may have more problems to carry than they originally imagined. The roleplay focuses on a pair of two allied family heads and their quest to find land at sea, while also dealing with wicked gods and dark secrets at home.

-In the year 2300, civil war is brimming between the recently separated states of eastern and western Russia. One side wants mechanization, while the other wants a return to human labor. In Moscow, the western government brews up plans to defeat eastern forces. Meanwhile, two partnered investigators, one of which originally was sent from the east as a spy, try to solve mysterious crimes that have increased in the city. Alternatively, Muse A is a prison escapee who was wrongly accused, and Muse B is the private investigator who accidentally put Muse A in prison. Along the way, they may just save the world from total disaster and uncover an underlying conspiracy.

-Two girls living in a residential home in the middle of the desert manage to escape and become runaways hiding from the law and their families.

-For the kids of Myrtle Creek, the local mushroom hunting club has always been a source of amusement. Many of the town’s adults fondly recall the long, sweltering summers of their childhood spent foraging for various colorful fungi. But recently, some odd events have sprung up during toadstool expeditions deep in the woods, and it’s up to the kids to get to the root of it. With mysteries around every forest path, it’s safe to say that the Myrtle Creek Mushroom Club is about to find more than just mushrooms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back