• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Search for Roleplay Partners

Cascade

Hey there, so as you can see I'm seeking a partner as I'm new to RpNation   (definitely not to rone playing though. I've been role-playing since I was 12)

I've been trying to find one for a long while but I just have had no luck, so here I am  :)

I am looking for someone who has good grammar, and spelling and can write at least 1 paragraph in response to my posts.

I do not expect pages and pages of a reply, just a detailed paragraph at least.

I also love communication between my partner and myself.

I want this roleplay to be something we are both proud of, so we both have to love it aha!

So down to interests, I have an open mind and I love anything that is realistic and weaves romance into it.

I love drama and angst along with that.

My role plays are never wham, bam, thank you ma'am.  I need a story and characters I will love and want to use!

Thank you for reading this and I hope some of you reach out to me! 

Pree-tay vague, I'd say. But I'm down for anything, provided I have a bit of liberty with my character. It'd be mighty fine if we were to discuss this over a PM.

I'm down, seems fun. I'm new too so lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back