• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Search For a MHA Partner

KitchenDubby

Green Beanie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ Introduction *ੈ✩‧₊˚

Hello, first off this my first time ever doing this. Secondly, I’ve recently gotten into MHA/BHNA and I’m an interested in branching more into it. As an artist, rps really help with artblock and builds my creativity.

I’m caught up on the anime, manga (and the leaks), along with seeing every movie.)

✧.*- I’m 23 and I have been doing rps for almost 8 years(?). I only have one partner who’s my best friend, ha.
✧.*- I prefer long or short paragraphs, detail is important I eat it up. It’s not recommended but it’s preferred.
✧.*- I work a lot, so I can’t ALWAYS respond like I want to. I live in the US so if our timezones clash that’s a heads up! I also take a while to write my responses because I want them to not sound lazy or rushed!
✧.*- I’m totally fine with any ship (mxm, fxm, fxf, canonxcanon, and ocxcanon. It’s a safe space.)
✧.*- I do have some experience with Miruko, Deku, and (small) Shigaraki. But I do OC stuff as well.
✧.*- Also message me here but I recommend I’ll reply faster on my discord- add me and shoot a message here: kitchendubby

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ RP Partner Preferences *ੈ✩‧₊˚

✧.*- Anyone above the age 20 …god.
✧.*- Has patience, sometimes I’m a bit too busy and dealing with stuff and okay to just talk on the side.
✧.*- Really open minded and doesn’t mind talking/sharing ideas. Doesn’t over step and genuinely able to correspond with.
✧.*- Is okay with me drawing our scenarios.
✧.*- Can do long responses (as said above) not required but preferred, I don’t like dryness. :(

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ RP Topics/Themes*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Oh man my favorite-

✧.*- Apocalyptic, Horror, Fantasy(all time favorite), just anything intense really- I don’t mind!
✧.*- I love slow burn- the depth and world building is fundamental!!
✧.*- Romantic or Platonic ships/rps are a-okay. I prefer slow burn into romance (I’m a sucker for it.)
✧.*- open to any other ideas!

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ Characters *ੈ✩‧₊˚

Again, as I said I wanted to start off in the fandom- so far I have some experience playing as Deku and Miruko and dipped my toes in Shigaraki as well- but that’s all I can do. (I’m open to trying others, just let me know!!)

What I’m really looking for (optional):
✧.*- A really good Dabi
✧.*- Bakugo
✧.*- Shinso
✧.*- Hawks
✧.*- Shigaraki

-Any and all Characters are welcome just my interests~

✧.*But that’s pretty much it. Again, PMs and Discord DMs are welcomed. Thanks for listening to a bored artist ✧.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back