Hello, my name is: Seamus McKormick

I am: 30

If you can't tell what I am, I am: Male

I am a: Human

My orientation is: Asexual

I am about: 5'9"

I weigh about: 178

Look at my scars: I have many that are under my clothes

My most distinguishing features: My eyes. They are cloudy Gray since I am blind.

Role: Teacher/Battlefield Tactics

My Team is called: I was apart of team Sprw

I really like: Listening to nature and the world around me.

I really don't like: Busy cities and the noise they produce

Some of the thing I like to do: Training and teaching students new ways to work as a team.

My semblance is: True Sight- Seamus may be blind but he has a passive semblance that helps him see. He can see Aura and Grimm. Not through his eyes though. He has a 360-degree sense around him and can sense up to 150 meters. Not only can he sense someone's aura but he can also sense their semblance as well.

I can also: Hear incredibly well. Amazing ability of acrobatics and melee combat. IS extremely strong since his weapon is very heavy.

My weapon I use is: Bolt- A self-made Titanium Bo Staff. Bolt ends are electrified and he wears nonconductive gloves and clothing so he can use it. It turns into nunchucks. It then, at his will turns into two stun guns. to fire a strong electric charge at his target.
5c7dbc1e1d0a589d4da1a0d14057c1a3.jpg

I may be strong, but I have my weaknesses: Very caring of Humans and Faunus and will never fight full force even if they threaten his life. Has a blind (Pun intended) rage against Grimm. Is Blind.

Now here is my most exciting backstory, maybe not, not too sure yet: Seamus grew up orphaned in a temple with monks. He was born blind but never really seemed to show it. He didn't realize it, being a child but even then was he using his semblance. He still needed a cane to navigate around areas but he could sense people around him. When he was 10 Ursas were going to attack his village but he was able to sense them coming and alerted the authorities to get Huntsmen. They almost didn't believe him but still called it in any way. Sadly it was too late the Grimm barreled through the town killing everyone but Seamus was saved by a Huntress. From then on he wanted to become a huntsman and trained to fight to make sure no one went through the hell he had too.

The songs I like to listen to: All songs music is a wonderful invention and it is to be cherished forever and always

Just some other misc. things about me: Not much I have a pet cat that is always by my side unless in combat. Her name is Union and she helps me not hit into walls or furniture or fall done stairs. I use my Bo Staff for that but she is extra help. I'm always barefoot. All. The. Time.
a69b872f8ee1e34b238413c35115c28c.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back