Seamus Flynn

PenguinFox

The one an' only
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You wake up tied to a chair a burlap sack over your head and what feels like zip ties holding your legs and arms to the chair. You suddenly hear some movement and a voice with a voice changer seems to come from all around you.

"Well well well your finally wakeing up... You have been looking into us... Getting too close. I have some questions for you now. First what is your name and any aliases you go by?"

"Seamus Flynn be my name. Known by my prey as Saint.

"Ok what about age?"

"I'm 32"

"What about gender? Personally I don't give a fuck what you identify with but this is on my form."

"Didn't bother checking my pants before tying me up eh? I'm a guy."

"Oh interesting. Ok now what about,your sexuality... Don't birch to me your the one that got yourself into this situation."

"What's it matter? You interested in me? I'm bisexual, I'll go either way."

"Ok now begins the fun part. Were you ever involved with any spy agencys or freelancer agencys."

"The IRA, I guess you could say I'm a freedom fighter."

"What about your past. Have anything we should know?"

"Despite what may be said about me, I'm not a terrorist or heartless. If you want specifics...well I'm sure you already know."

"What about your speciality?"

"I hurt people. What more is there to say? I can do it anyway you want, or I can be creative. I'm not bad with accents and keeping a cover too."

"Well you seem to check out... Oh ya this is Black Hand the group you were looking into... And this is sort of an interview... Of sorts." There is a muffled gunshot and you hear your Interviewer sigh. "Sounds like the Chinese spy Beijing tried to get join us was caught. Well anyway welcome to Black Hand. For joining you get a free plastic Surgery since we cant have anyone recognising you. Unless you want to back out like the Chinese guy. Just show me or describe what you want to look like and were do it."

2011+National+Board+Review+Motion+Pictures+vnFsVL9YPv_l.jpg

After you tell them what you want you feel a spash of liquid on your bag and you quickly pass out.

Like this

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back