• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sea of Divinity

Zeek to Roxy "shut up" to Jack "eye Captain" to the crew "anyone who isn't carying a crate of herbs grab the meats and rum, then get your asses back on the ship" he begins walking up the plank ignoring Fae

jack walks to the table in his office and stares at a map with a location marked called the black isles "something lies here i must see what it is"

she is busy holding her nose. when she realises someone is grabbing her and taking her away she starts to fight back yelling "ABIGORRRRR!!!!!" her wings pop out as they flap trying to get away

the crew member gets her on the ship and lets go and rushing off to do something else
Zeek knocks on the door "Captain everyone is accounted for, shall we set sail?"

she sits on the floor and looks around "ABIGOR!!!" she turns into a dragon and hides not knowing where abigor is. being honest she was a little scared.

Zeek "eye captain" he walks to wheel
Roxy "off on an adventure!" she said standing on Zeek's shoulder
Zeek began shouting commands to the crew and they began sailing

about an hour later they arrive at the black isles a strain of islands they park their boat on the biggest one "so i need 3 brave souls to come with me who volunteers"

Zeek walks down the gang plank lighting a mellow stick
Roxy looks at Abigor, standing on Zeek's shoulder, excited and said "treasure"

jack observes the island there is a treeline across the east side and jack goes to it and follows a narrow path through the forest and come to an opening. in the middle is a giant obsidian dome "so what do we have here"

Zeek offer's abigor a Mellow stick over his other shoulder
Roxy pulls a cute pout and turns around to look at the dome

Zeek puts away the mellow stick and took a long draw from the one he was smoking then tried freezing the dome with his flame

Users who are viewing this thread

Back