• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Scribblin'

Flimflamberge

Um, hey. I scored myself an Exalted Immortalized in the Ranks of the Transcendent slot by chance in the Exalted 3rd Edition Kickstarter when someone vacated it a few days ago. Since then I've been working on a character reference sketch for the character I'm most likely to use it on (though there is another strong contender who I'm going to work on next).

Anyway, say hello to Incontestible Coryphee of the Violet Cerements, otherwise known as Ribbon of Tears.

P1kB3Ji.jpg

I'm working on a full description, but in short she's a Chosen of the Bodhisattva Anointed by Dark Water, who leads a rootless sect of the New Order devoted to enticing mortal followers to dance until they collapse or die. The ribbon bound around her left arm is an Artifact of woven Soulsteel, the actual Ribbon of Tears. It moves according to her thought, and among other properties can be used as a whip with a quarter-mile reach.

Yes, she's supposed to look about 15. Her concept is basically 'Death-worshipping ballerina/rhythmic gymnast', so yeah.

Anyway, I guess I'll post some other pictures here later too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back