• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SCP: Containment breach

Datbrony

The cynical bastard who doesn't care.
I'm assuming everyone reading this knows what SCP is. For those of you who don't, well. It's a horror game, so don't look it up if you're faint hearted. You can watch like, a ten minute first episode of a lets play of it to get the basic idea of the game. Anyways exposition time :D

"Attention all class D personal, please approach the containment room for 173. We are going to run a few tests. Alert your fellow test subjects before you blink, as making eye contact with 173 will disable it From moving, and it's extremely hostile." The ten other test subjects walk into the room, and you follow. "Okay... Approach 173 to begin the tests. Wait. Hang on. Shit... We can't close the doors... Just uh, keep eye contact with 173. Wait, what the fuck?!" The lights flicker off and two of your fellow test subjects drop dead, SCP 173 lets out a screech before disappearing out of the room, it attacks the guard above the entrance and disappears. The facility is pitch black, it's basically hell on earth now...

No characters are needed for this, but to join I'd like a brief physical description and that's about it.

Last edited:
Bump I'd like to join in as a D-class derpaderp. He's a slim build, but pretty tall. Shaggy brown hair, cracks jokes often. Also Dr. █████ (5 full blocks)

"Ohh shit What is that?" D-1836 asks Dr. █████ about the strange concrete statue on the CCTV.
"We've got 173 on the loose. If you find it report it to me and keep a few extra eyes on it."
"Umm, OK?"
"I've got scheduled testing on SCP-712. Gotta see what these 'impossible colors' can really do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back