• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SCP: Contain or be Contained (always open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Quados

maybe something out of this world
This RP plays in the world of the SCP Foundation.

Be an Agent or a SCP.

Be what you want, start where you want... There is just one rule, contain or be contained.

Aeterni
Aeterni walks in the corridors of the foundation, curious how some humans can capture beings that are mentally and physically better than they are. He looks at reports and search their files. "So they were most of the times lucky to catch them and they use humans as a throw away resource. Effective but stupid." He looks to the ceiling and loughs. "well, I think they will have some 'nice' events coming for themselves... And if not, I can always help with those." He smiles and starts to walk slowly out of the foundation. He stops in front of an Foundation agent. "I really hope that you will entertain me, if not, you wouldn't like what I would do to you."

He flyes intk the sky and after a moment everything starts to move again. "Let's see what will happen."

( Kloudy Kloudy adrian_ adrian_ harnackam harnackam themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah the games are officially open)

The girl struggled against the bonds, her eyes glowing a bright purple. "LET ME GO!!!!" she shrieked, tendrils extending from her hands.

SCP-1516
Palabra looked at the list of foods in front of him. The words he had been receiving lately had been mostly English, perhaps because those in the facility were more fluent in that language than his native Spanish. His lessons have stopped for the most part and he was able to understand the conversations he was able to overhear much more clearly these days. He reached down to the word sandwich and picked it up in both hands, taking a bite of the now three dimensional constuct. Almost all of the furniture in his room were similar constructs made of Spanish or English words.
Despite being imprisoned here for almost a year, he had no ill will towards his captors and his lessons had kept him occupied. Walking to the door of his room, he pressed the adjacent intercom, a series of floating words coming into existence near his head Hello, Jack are you there?. He often spoke to the guard on watch to pass the time, as they both had very little to do. After finishing a conversation about childhood experiences with dogs, Dr. Whitham entered his room and began discussing his situation with him. The experiments regarding his peculiarities were mostly complete and his cooperation with the foundation had resulted in him beeing granted some limited freedom around non-restricted parts of the facility. After some more small talk, they both left his containment chamber to give him a small overview of the regions he was allowed in. He had seen some of the facility on his trips to and from his English lessons, but realized the facility was much larger than he had assumed.

Last edited:
Rick limped into his office and sat down, scowling at the piles of paperwork. He hated paperwork, it was so tedious. He grabbed a pen out of the cup on his desk and began to write, approving requisition orders for the facility where he was currently stationed. After signing what felt like ten thousand papers, he spun around and grabbed the coffee cup off the table behind him. He took a sip, cold coffee, wonderful.

Rick's phone rang and a computerized voice said "Dr. Rodrigez, please report to SCP interview room two. Thank you." He groaned, just typical. He had just sat down, and now he would have to go risk his life talking to some SCP. He stood up and limped out of the room, heading for the containment section of the facility.

Rick limped into the anteroom for interview room 2 and nodded to the guards. He had read this SCP's profile on his way here and knew what he was dealing with. The guard pressed a button on the wall, and the door swung open to the sound of a loud buzzer. He walked in, seeing the glowing girl.

The teen glared at him, eyes glowing purple. Tendrils stretched from her fingertips to the ground, looking very much like tree roots. Her wild nest of auburn hair fell around her shoulders. She looked tired, mournful, and very angry.

Rick sighed, and looked into the girl's eyes, "Do you have a name, or should I refer to you by designation?' He took a sheaf of papers from the doctor next to him and sat down. "So, I'll refer to you by designation for now. SCP-4268 'The puppet master'. Do you know why you're here?"

Last edited:
She frowned. "Because I'm a freak, and a menace. If you guys didn't find me, I'd be in an asylum anyway." She sighed, sounding annoyed. "I knew I'd end up in a facility. Just not like this."

"According to your profile, you were recovered in an asylum." He shook his head, "But enough of this talk. Before your weekly psych eval, I will be doing an interview with you, to reconfirm your containment status and to see if your profile needs updating” He removed a folder from the sheaf of papers in his hand and set the rest of the papers on the table, then nodded to the doctor behind him. He cleared his throat and began, “Commencing interview number 004 with SCP-2468.” He turned to the girl. “Please state your name for the record.”

He nodded and continued "Are you aware of your status here in the facility?"

"Yes, good. Next question. Do you know what anomaly you have that classifies you as an SCP?"

"Yes, Thank you." He quickly scribbled some notes on a paper, then continued. "Do you know the extent of you abilities?"

"Ok, fascinating. This concludes the interveiw, thank you for answering my questions." He stood up, nodded once more to the doctors, and limped out of the room.

SCP-1516
Palabra was taking a walk in the hallway as he saw Dr. Rodrigez. Lifting up the three dimensional word arm warped and stretched into the shape of an actual arm, the words Hello there, it's good to see you again. appeared near him as the word labios on his face curved upwards in a smile.
Moomba Moomba

Last edited:
Listening to the noises of the Foundation, Maggie let out a small gasp of surprise. She hadn't expected anyone to hear her like she heard the others. "Hello."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back