• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SCP - Archive

F27CEF99-9FAE-4078-B6A8-3581FBF43775.jpeg
Item #: SCP-660
Codename: The Devil’s Court Jester

Classification: Organism

Special Containment Procedures:
One member of the facility staff is to remain on the intercom in constant conversation with SCP-660 while monitoring at all times over camera system. SCP-660 is never to be unsupervised, and all dialogue is to be documented via recording, and submitted every hour for processing by archive staff. Constant interaction with SCP-660 distracts it and prevents it from seeking an escape, or from tampering with the laws of reality.

Description:
SCP-660 takes the guise of a sickly pale man, standing at a height of 7’ even and looking to weigh no more than 100 pounds. Truly skin and bone, yet exhibits no symptoms of malnutrition. As far as facility staff are aware, it has never eaten since containment. As well as this, facility staff can confirm that it has never once slept, blinked, or stopped smiling. Some records even suggest it looks like it rarely breathes. The only thing it does is talk, and a lot at that.

It’s been a gradual process, trying to learn of SCP-660’s origins, as well as the origins of the Music Box that was found along side it in [REDACTED] on the [REDACTED] The irritating aspect is that it’s stories and answers vary in altering amounts for the questions asked. What has been consistent is summarized as follows.

A logged recording between SCP-660 and an elderly female SCP associate.

“SCP-660? You trailed off there, did you have something more to say?”

“Please, my dear invisible friend, call me Johan!”

“Alright, Johan. Did you have something you wanted to say?”

“Yes! Yes indeed! You inquired as to where I come from!”

“Alright, I’m listening.”

“I don’t know.”

“You don’t know?”

“Precisely! I do not know! As far as I am aware, never did I exist prior to when you people found me.”

“That seems illogical, Johan.”

“Precisely! Precisely! Illogical! Is existence not illogical? What does it mean, to exist? Does it imply life? If so, what can we say of our inanimate counterparts in this world? Do they not truly exist? From whose perspective is the concept of existence justified? God? I dare say not, I’ve never seen them. If they really were alive I dare say they never would have let me phase into this reality.”

“I thought you said you didn’t exist?”

“I didn’t! Well, not here at least. Think of it like, I’m from a different point in the cosmos entirely. Unbound by the location or time of this point.”

“How did you get here then?”

“The door was locked. So I unlocked it.”

“The door?”

“……….”

“Johan?”

“…………”

“SCP-660?”

“Please, my dear invisible friend, call me Johan!”

End of Recording
A logged recording between SCP-660 and a younger male SCP associate.

“Can you tell me about your box, Johan?”

“Ohhhhhh, you found my Music Box did you!? Do you like it? Have you listened to the sweet melody it plays?”

“I haven’t… I heard it was quite loud…. And disruptive…”

“Ah, slander! That song is perhaps the most glorious of all things!”

“Whatever you say. Where did you get it?”

“I found it!”

“Where?”

“In another box!“

“Where was that other box!”

“You won’t believe me.”

“Try me.”

“It was inside yet another box! Isn’t that curious? A box, inside a box, inside a box! Hehe!”

“Alright, were there any other boxes involved?”

“No!”

“Where did you find the triple box then?”

“………..”

“Johan?”

“Now that I think about it, I think there was a fourth box involved if not more. HAH!”

“Let’s…. Try something else. What does the box do?”

“It is the cure my invisible friend!”

“The cure? For what?”

“Existence!”

“Existence? Do you consider that a disease of some kind?”

“Yes I do. Very much so. Existence is an illusion. I merely seek to destroy that illusion, and reveal the truth!”

“And what is the truth?”

“I can’t say, it always escapes me every time I finish playing the song!”

SCP-660 is silent for fifteen minutes after this, responding to no questions or verbal cues.

End of Recording.

//For more information on the aforementioned music Box, see SCP-006.//

One final bit of information occasionally brought up but inconsistent in nature is that of what SCP-660 refers to as the Quantum Identity Pattern. He has referred to it as an organic lifeforms Soul, their tether to reality, and “Another lock to be unlocked.” It has refused to elaborate on any of these points.

While there is no proof that SCP-660 can tamper with the laws of reality. It’s curious nature and speech leads upper echelon personnel to believe them to still be a threat. Distraction through talking has proved most effective.

Do not let it reach the box.

Nothing follows.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Item #: SCP-006
Codename: Apocalypse Now

Classification: Object

Special Containment Procedures:
SCP-006 Can do little to nothing on its own. With the absence of a user, it is merely a music box with no key. Standard Procedures is all that is necessary, with a certain SCP needing to be kept as far away from this object as possible.

Description:
SCP-006 is little more than a Standard Barrel Organ in appearance, having two large sodden weeks and a central wooden peg to support its box like structure from below. The hand crank for the instrument is actually quite large and stiff [If ‘that’s what she said’ is edited into this document one more time, there will be consequences] requiring two hands to crank. This is likely for the best.

The insides of the box are a mystery. There is a door at the front that can be opened, revealing four wooden figures inside carved as crude Trumpeters. One is painted white, one red, one black, and one grey. They appear to be carved from the same wood as the box, to the point that they are literally one with the box. What strange is this compartment is only one half of the insides. The other half is sealed off entirely, with no means of opening or investigating the musical innards without compromising the box or worse.

SCP-006 functions just like a normal music box. The user cranks the handle a few times and music starts to play. But in this instance, the music is very very loud. To the point that the first sound of a note can cause the drums of unprotected ears to burst, and will continue to torture the victim with its blaring sound. The notes are akin to that of a ship horn, bassy and blaring, almost as if to reach all corners of the world. But this is not all. It is revealed after the first string of notes plays that tremors began to be felt in the ground, that only intensify the longer this awful music is played.

While never reached, it is speculated that the tremors can reach above a 9 on the Richter scale, and could potentially be heard and felt all over the world of the box is played long enough. These assumptions are based upon interactions with SCP-660 (see file for details) and it talking about the box. Put together, it is speculated that this instrument is nothing short of world ending.

Do not let SCP-660 near this box.

Nothing follows.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Item #: SCP-4885
Codename: Waldo

Categorization: Organism

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-4885 is contained within an unknown Class-17 Containment Chamber in an unknown wing of the site. In the event that SCP-4885 breaches containment, Procedure Invenient Eum is to be enacted, which consists of the following procedures:
  1. Thirty six empty Class-17 Containment Chambers are to be opened. At all times, 216 inactive Containment Chambers are to be readily available in case of sudden and unforeseen breach of SCP-4885's containment.
  2. One D-Class subject of stable mental health is to be submitted into a chamber, to be used as bait for SCP-4885.
  3. Each Containment Chamber has a single digital monitor that is capable of outputting video at 720p resolution. Once a D-Class subject is transported to a random chamber, a message is to be sent to every monitor simultaneously. This message consists of the current location of SCP-4885, delivered via an implanted tracking device. The GPS is only accessible by Level 5 Personnel on a need to know basis.
  4. The D-Class is to read the message out loud, in order to verify that he/she knows the location of the entity. SCP-4885 will then head towards the containment chamber. Once inside, the containment chamber is to be locked.
Description: SCP-4885 is an anomalous humanoid resembling the main character of the popular series of puzzle books "Where's Wally?" (known in the US as "Where's Waldo?"). This entails that SCP-4885 wears a horizontal red and white striped shirt, a red and white bobble hat, and jeans. However, a noticeable difference in appearance from the character is the entity's paler skin and the lack of eyes.

In the event that a subject knows of SCP-4885's current location at any given time, SCP-4885 will move to the nearest wall and begin to "phase" into it. SCP-4885 will appear inside of the subject, and will reach up the esophagus and grab the subject's chin through their mouth. SCP-4885 will then proceed to pull themselves through the subject, destroying their internal organs and their spine.

SCP-4885 will remain in its current location, occasionally patrolling the area, until another person discovers its location once again. However, if SCP-4885 is close enough to the subject when they discover its location, they will instead approach the subject, attempt to climb into the subject's mouth, enter their abdomen and exit their body through the subject's pelvis. During this time, SCP-4885 can easily dislocate/relocate any joint in its body, and its skin and muscles will gain the consistency of a malleable solid, allowing it to easily climb into and out of the subject.

Do not find SCP-4885.

Nothing follows.

Secure, Contain, Protect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back