• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Sci-Fi/Futuristic Quest Logs

Hello, everyone. Reinhardt here. I'm looking for more participants in my two sci-fi quest logs, which are in the same universe, but occurring at different times and places. Below are the links (embedded on the titles) and horribly made hook-lines..

『 B L A N K 』 

• The story of BLANK, an Exectuor - specially trained soldiers that work behind the scenes for a mysterious being known as J.O.E., who is supposedly following direct orders from the World Union (a further developed 'UN'/'United Nations'). Here, BLANK takes on mission which may or may not be crucial to the main plot, which is slowly unveiled every successful mission.
  • It contains some game elements, namely the use of a health and stamina system, ammo management, as well as upgrades. 
  • Each mission/story arc contains a number of objectives to complete, which will not only push the story forward, but also reward the character if the participants choose correctly.

Clockwork Heart

• The story of Victor Frost, an ordinary person who suddenly unveils an anomaly in his past, and slowly discovers that he has the 'Clockwork Heart' - a human augmentation that allows one to control time in various manners.
  • It is patterned to the old-fashioned VN (Visual Novel), wherein the protagonist is allowed to save and return to various checkpoints in order to alter decisions and actions to alter the future occurrences. Unlike 『 B L A N K 』, this quest log is more forgiving for mistakes.
  • In contrast to the statement above, there are situations wherein altering the protagonist's choices and actions will not alter the future, to discourage time-travel abuse and make the story/game no longer fun to some.

Well, that's all everyone. I hope you like it and join them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back