Sci-Fi/Fantasy Space War Adventure? HELL YES.

Kryance

The Ultimate Enigma
Preferably looking for two males and one female (Since I'm already one). The title says everything. This is what I'm thinking....

Millions of years ago before humanity... There were the dinosaurs. It is said that they evolved from the first ever organisms: Bacteria. And fossils have been preserved all around the globe. But.. Another race from another galaxy actually brought life to E-X490, or Earth, though their appearance and biography to Earth is unknown and not even thought of. These so called 'Aliens' still graph and record Earth's ages and activities. They have sent false space shuttles for Earth to think that life somewhere else is real...

But recently these aliens, or Kaluans, have monitored a gentic disorder in four young adult humans. 2 of each gender, actually. Since they detected it so easily, they have every normal human's brain waves are the same, but these human's are not... To prevent an apocalypse and war of supernaturals in the future generations... Kaluans decided to destroy the human race at once. But why destroy them all? The truth is... Kaluans want Earth.

1.Alrighty... We will be kidnapped. All four of us. The Kaluans will want to exterminate the supernaturals first for various reasons.

2. We escape? and find our way to an escape pod...

3. Maybe land on one of their home planets? (They have one planet for military)

4. Hide from the Native Kaluans, maybe speak with a leader...

Your guys's choice! I will make a skelly if people are interested.

Guy: Open

Guy: Open

Girl: Open

Girl: Taken

images

Name:

Aethi McCormick

Personality: Witty, sarcastic, fun, crazy, can be shy serious, agile, strong.

Abilities:

-Extreme Telekinesis: This telekinesis has evolved from just floating things around to a more devestative state. With full power, she can destroy buildings, ships, satellites, and in very rare cases, planets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah, woah, wooooah! What do you expect me to do? Give me a little...clearance here! Just...copy that or what? Any limits or, uhm. Freestylin?

DeGage11 said:
Woah, woah, wooooah! What do you expect me to do? Give me a little...clearance here! Just...copy that or what? Any limits or, uhm. Freestylin?
Sorry. xD Just do whatevs, on 1x1's I usually never do a long skelly.

I can't get pics because i'm on a mobile...so, yeah...

Name: Ryder Crescent

Personality: Temperamental, bold, Outgoing, social, curious, How one would say dumb without offending Ryder, Funny.

Abilities:

Elemental adaptation-

Ryder, depending in what climate, area, or situation he's in has different breathpowers, regular or hot climate allows him to breath fire, cold climates, Ice breath, Etc.

(Is this overpowered? I can change it if you want, but, I mean comeon, this is nothing compared to collapsing entire structures with your mind..)

d3baba67b39760_full.jpg

Name: James "Franco" Franklin

Personality: "extreme", loud, complete adrenalin junkie, diciplined, outgoing, intelligent, cocky.

Ability: Telepathy - Franco can read the minds of others around him, and even communicate with them, with direct skin contact, he can also read other's minds and delve deep into the subconscious to pull up information, With some creativity, he can in a way, predict the future, by hearing the thoughts of others, he can predict what they're going to do, or if they see something before he does, and with concentration, he can plant ideas in other's heads, make them doubt their allegiance and the such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back