• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sci fi fantasy, and maybe even steampunk rp interest check

deathrisesagain

I am looking to see if anyone is interested in a sci fi fantasy rp that might even have some steampunk aspects. The plot is set in the future, most of the land in the world is under water. Now an organization that is called The Church has warriors, just not any ordinary warriors, these are demon slayers. See demons roam the world and these warriors protect the population, and the church uses the fear of demon attacks to stay in control. It would revolve around one squad. Now the only way to kill a demon is with a demon slaying weapon, but it is incredibly dangerous to make one. Each demon slayer weapon is actually possessed by a demon, and each weapon curses its wielder some way some how.

Anyone interested?

Sweet, that’s two, a total of three. Sargafust if there is anything you want to know just ask.

I have worked on my character, and quite like how he’s coming out.

i got my character ready, but i have no idea what to write for "possessiom demon". do you mean like a name or what did you think of?

Sorry yall. Work has been kicking my ass this week. Still down for this RP though. Just will take a little longer than expected on the character. Feel free to start up without me and I can catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back