• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern School vs School

Orange High PA:
“It’s the eight o’clock bell kids. You know what that means? All main characters... Urgh.. I mean student’s need to be in their classes ASAP” a voice said from the PA system that sounded like an announcer who would do the prologue and previews for some crappy anime.

Alexander High PA:

“Excuse me students, it would appear the eight o’clock hour has arrived. Please do hurry to your classes, especially French, we’re fancy therefore we have French instead. Get it?” The PA announcer for Alexander had the distinct voice of what sounds like an English butler. Because they’re fancy. Get it?

“I understand, but if you become too harsh, people might become...” Scarlett paused, looking for the right word. “Resentful.” She followed him to French, hoping he wouldn’t make a huge fuss over her statement. That would be utterly embarrassing.

“I’m Finn! Do you want to go ride a bus now? City buses don’t give safety warnings, but that’s the fun part,” He proposed the adventure instead of going to class. That was boring. Class is boring. Being bored was boring.

Screen Shot 2017-12-30 at 5.32.08 PM.png
“It’s the eight o’clock bell kids. You know what that means? All main characters... Urgh.. I mean student’s need to be in their classes ASAP”

Ai sighed and looked at her schedule. "English..." she mutters as she tries to find the room. She notices many students immediately groan and decide to skip while some actually go to their classes. She wonders if she should ask anyone for directions, but she wants to avoid that.

She quietly walks in the halls, looking at all the rooms to find the English room.

Lee:

“But I’ve gotta learn to rea.. I mean just go to class because I’m smart like everyone else” Lee replied anxiously laughing like an idiot. “Besides I am the guy who’s gonna kick Alexander’s ass at the end of the semester”

Ren:

“Scarlett you truly are the voice of reason” Ren said nodding his head before freezing in the hallway. A picture frame was askew on the wall. Ren began hyperventilating as he saw it. “Scarlett.. It’s hideous.. Kill it now!” He shouted pointing at the painting.

StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer

In the English classroom at Orange High a teacher, a disheveled teacher sat at his desk asleep. On the chalk board it said in bold writing. “Sit down and shut up”iOS Image - 400377832.jpg

Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas

She waved as Ace ran down the hallway to class. Estuko then headed down the hall as well. While on her way to class she heard the announcement about class starting soon and made slight groan at the humor. “Oh haha real funny. Jeez sometimes I wish this school wasn’t fancy.” She picked up the pace a bit deciding probably wouldn’t be good to be late on the first day but on her way she saw Ren getting upset over a picture frame not being perfect. “Oh come on it’s not that serious.” She said mumbling to herself. She noticed the girl Scarlett was there to. She couldn’t remember what her position was though. Seeing as they both hadn’t noticed her yet Estuko decided she scare Ren a bit. She slowly crept up behind them and jumped up on Ren’s back yelling “Morning Renny!!”
StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer CrashDash CrashDash

Scarlett sighed, pushing up the sagging side of the painting, “Better?” She eyed the girl that had just thrown herself at Ren. “Mr. President is busy, please get to class.” She didn’t need to be late. She didn’t even care who this girl was. She’s unimportant.

“Pft, it’s the first day. We are probably just doing stupid name games and shit like that,” Finn assured him. He didn’t care if he was wrong. Adventure was out there.

Screen Shot 2017-12-31 at 10.14.18 AM.png

Ai finally found the English room, and opened the spruce door. She noticed a very disoriented man sleeping at a large desk under a chalkboard. On that chalkboard, it says, "SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP."

She pursed her lips. "Tsk tsk tsk, horrible handwriting."

She then found an empty seat and sat down, in a very bad mood. Her posture straight, she fixed her glasses and placed her books on her desk, disgusted by her teacher. "Um.." she sighed and opened her book, waiting for the teacher to wake up and start class.

Ren:

Ren yelled as he was snapped from his trance like state. “Scarlett remove this horrible painting at once”. He turned his head looking at Estuko. “Why are you on my back Estuko?” he asked, his tone of voice slightly annoyed.

Lee:

“You’re right. Name game’s are stupid!” Lee cackled as he thought of all the adventures to be had. “You two aren’t thinking about skipping class are you?” The PA said. “How the hell can you see us?” Lee asked. “I see and hear all” The PA stated with an almost divine echo. Lee had a look of terror upon his face. “We gotta go! The voice is going to get us!” Lee shouted as he ran to the English classroom and burst through the door.

At that time the teacher was awakened. “Dammit. Did you not read the board?” he asked angrily. “Now that I’m forced to be awake, I’m Professor Myzel. Now do that stupid thing and introduce yourselves. Or don’t. I don’t care”.

animegirl20 animegirl20 Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer

“Aw! I was trying to scare ya guess it didn’t work.” She said pouting. Still on his back she looked over at the Scarlett. “Busy? He was yelling about a silly picture frame.” Finally she got off his back and put her hands on her hips as she looked at Scarlett. “Anyway can’t tell me to do something you have even done yourself.” She said referring to Scarlett telling her to get to class. “Speaking of which what time is it???” Suddenly looking a bit confused. Estuko spotted a clock near her and looked at the time. “Looks we are all going to be late.” She said as jerked her thumb to the clock.
StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer CrashDash CrashDash

“I don’t have time for this sass, three day detention.” Scarlett deadpanned. “Get to class now.” She took down the painting, tossing it in the nearest garbage can. “Come Ren, we shouldn’t be late.”

“Lame,” Finn sauntered into class, sitting in the seat closest to the door. He didn’t want to be here. Class offered nothing to him. He didn’t find any fun in learning. “The PA man wouldn’t have done shit.” He muttered, crossing his arms.

12d1fc4e1aef76cbd9b79920829b6010.jpg
Jay had turned to pay attention to the female who had bumped into him as he spoke another of his classmates. One who really didn't seen apologetic when she apologized. It irked him that she hadn't known who he was, but he realized that she was new. Why she hadn't known who he was at all. When the announcement came on, he had to shake his head as the stupid announcer tried to tell them to get to class. Who really cared about being in class, he didn't. Not like he would gain anything from going to it. "I guess I'm going to the rooftop, ain't got anything interesting to do." Of course he was lying, he started to hear to one of the English class just to mess in it. When he arrived, he just kicked the door open and went to sit at one of the random desk that was open.
Mentioned: Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas

Ace sat patiently in the front row of the classroom, at the desk furthest from the door. He contemplated the strange man on the PA, saying that French class was "fancy." Was it gonna be a weird class? In a now increasingly abnormal school? Why can't something be normal for once?!

"We're all self-centered madmen, therefore we must be arrogant. Get it?", Ace mockingly muttered at the PA in his best English accent. He was quite tired of how much foolishness he needed to deal with when school didn't even begin yet!

(Open for interaction with other Juniors)

“I’m the Vice President, two weeks detention. I suggest you hold your tongue before I give you more,” Scarlett looked at the girl with no emotion what so ever. How did someone with that much of an attitude problem get into this school? It was insulting.
animegirl20 animegirl20

Alice's head jerked up when she saw the teacher, and she practically ran towards the first seat she could find after reading what was written on the board.

Scarrryyyyyy!!!!

She timidly peeked at the door every time it opened, and each student's arrival brought a jumpscare with it. When the teacher even raised his voice, she knew that the whole class was going to be unbearable.

But she couldn't escape. This was her school now.

She reached into her pocket and nibbled on animal crackers for comfort, wondering what kinds of things the other students had in mind for their introductions. Assuming they were even listening to the teacher in the first place.

This girl was really starting to piss her off. She crossed her arms and you could tell she was getting more pissed off. “Sorry your not a teacher. So unless you get status of teacher. I’m not going to detention.” Then a second later her expression completely changed from pissed off to a cute innocent smile. “Bye bitch.” She then headed off to class. “Ill see you later Ren!” She said as she ran down the hall to class. “And off to French I go!”
StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer
CrashDash CrashDash

“I can do whatever I want.” Scarlett scowled. “Two months detention and if she mouths off again, it will be an expulsion. We do not need people like her in this school,” Scarlett scribbled down a name and note of transgression on her notepad. It was her job to know every face in the school. “Now, after class I will give this report to the principal and see to it that every teacher knows she only has one more chance. Come now Ren, what kind of example would we set if we were to be late?”

CrashDash CrashDash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back