• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern School vs School

CrashDash

Four Thousand Club
Two high schools sitting right across from one another. One for the less impressive kids, the other for the ones higher in society. A competition at the end of the semester. Only chaos can ensue from here. And hijinks, tons of hijinks.

In one corner you have Alexander High, the cream of the crop. A school where the finest are prepared for the future in a pristine environment.

In the other Orange high. Basically everybody else. For some reason, money, delinquency, or being stupid they couldn’t get into Alexander.

At the end of each semester the two schools square off in a series of competitions. Which have been entirely one sided for the past twenty years with Alexander’s domination.

(I definitely intend this to be a comedy with heart. So have fun!)

Ren:

Walking briskly through a hallway, prepared for his speech to the school. He was followed by the student body secretary, who he promptly fired due to not ensuring that salt was not present on his breakfast. Flavor is a distraction to him. Ren walked out and stood at a balcony seeing the rest of Alexander sitting in the courtyard. He stood tall and proud, waiting for the chatter to die down.

Lee:

“First day of school!” Lee shouted as he leapt from his bed sprinting to the school, his uniform and appearance disheveled. Sprinting with toast in his mouth he paused to think “This feels weird... But right” he said before sprinting again. Finally he made it to the steps leading to the front entrance. He was going to be on time, for once, to hear the headmaster’s speech. “Orange High. At last” he thought as he ran up the stairs. As he reached the highest step it was clear he had forgotten something. To tie his shoe. Lee came crashing down the stairs, landing at the bottom choking on his toast. Flailing and wretching on the ground. Causing an awful scene.

Ace tried to wake his sister up three times.

The first time was after he hopped out of bed, swiftly turning off his alarm and making his way to Alice's room. However, after wildly shaking her with increasing annoyance, the only response he earned was thrashing, moaning, and stubborn resistance. His second attempt, made after brushing his teeth and eating a simple yet healthy breakfast, was met by a muffled, "Mfive moue minuphs~!", and more resistance. Ace finally gave up when he, fully dressed and ready to start his first year at Alexander High, got no response from his sleepy sister even after yelling at her, over, and over, and over...

Sighing, he urgently walked towards his new high school, a mere two blocks away from his modest, cozy home. The school wasn't very far away, but Ace made extra sure to be at least ten minutes early. It was, after all, no ordinary high school. This is Alexander High, one of the finest schools that his wealthy family could send him to, and he wasn't about to muck up his reputation by being late on the first day. What type of student would do such a thing (...Alice...)? Unthinkable...

Anyways, having memorized the directions provided to him before he officially joined the school, Ace made his way to the courtyard, which he saw was full of students overlooked by a soon-to-be-occupied balcony.

Finally, halfway through high school, the young man thought excitedly. I can't wait until college, where I'll spend the rest of my time as a student playing the best, funnest, most awesomest GAMES~!

Of course, Ace knew that college would not be easy. In fact, his future would almost certainly be packed with increasingly difficult studying, trapping him on the path of either his mom (a doctor) or dad (a wealthy businessman).
But hey, a kid could dream.

Jayden stare at the guy who was currently groaning on the ground, while Jay had his foot on his face. "Why did you do it Larry? You knew you couldn't take me on yet here you are, under my foot." He said to the guy who was picked up by immediately picked up by his goons, who was immediately tossed inside the dumpster. Dusting himself off, he motioned for his followers to follow him, exiting the corner of the building that they had been at. "Make sure to destroy him the next time he comes after me or else I'll show you why you shouldn't mess with me." He warned his followers, who nodded immediately. When they had finally reached the entrance to Orange High, he cracked his knuckles. "New fresh meat on the way."

Finn rolled over to face the wall. The sun was inconvenient. His mom said it would be less of an inconvenience if he put up the curtains, but they got in the way of the fire escape. His escape. He couldn’t stay in bed forever, there was fun to be had, but under his pile of blankets, he felt so warm. Curse his sisters and their motherly gifts. They often sent him blankets they found in the clearance section of campus stores. He was currently under fifteen. Yes, every blanket is on the bed. No, it’s not obsessive, leave him alone. He rolled over, tapping the on button off the big, boxy computer on his desk. His room was small, but that made everything accessible from his bed. The soft glow of the monitor drilled into his eyes as he heard the blaring buzz of the computer. He saved up months for this thing. He used it to email friends. Easier than calling on his hunk of junk.

After seeing he didn’t have any new emails, Finn rolled out of bed and onto the floor to debate if he really needed to go to school. Spoiler: he did. School is important to his future or whatever other lame shit people liked to talk about.

Finn eventually pushed himself off the floor. He probably should vacuum in there. He had cereal stuck in his hair now. God, if he brought anyone back here, what would they think? That’s assuming he could get anyone to go somewhere with him in the first place. He pulled the bits out of his hair and just dropped them back on his floor. The endless cycle of trash featuring Finnegan McNamara as the trash. He still needed to take a shower to get the stickiness of Honey Nut Cheerios out of his hair.

After his shower, Finn threw on a red T-shirt and some jeans. He wasn’t one for dressing up for the first day of school, or for any day at all. Gotta keep their expectations low. He threw on his favorite leather jacket before continuing out the door into the cold, unforgiving morning.

When Finn made it to school, he saw a boy trip and burst out laughing. He wasn’t one to hide laughter. What? It was funny. People need to laugh at themselves more often.

~~~~~~~~

Scarlett finished buttoning her forest green, silk blouse as her mother wrapped the last lock of hair around her curling iron. The curl fell into place and was greeted by her mother aggressively spraying hair spray at the curls like there was no tomorrow. The 80’s were over, but the curled hair was still up in the air in regards to fashion.

With her hair rock solid, her ass tightly packed into a pencil skirt, and her feet shoved into the most expensive pair of kitten heels, Scarlett was ready to actually do her job as Vice President. It was the power she deserved. Honestly, power was all she ever wanted. Needed actually. It was important that she look the part as well.

Scarlett walked up the steps of Alexander high, trying to keep her resting bitch face on to keep people from thinking she was some sort of pushover. Nobody respects a pushover.

Ren:

Standing on the balcony, Ren prepared to address his fellow students. “My fellow classmates, I welcome you to another year at this most esteemed academy”. A random voice from the crowd could be heard “it’s an okay school I guess”. Ren’s eyes widened and a scowl was slapped upon his face. “Who said that? Who’s the no good, slimy, belongs in Orange High student that said that!” the crowd remained silent. “I guess it was the fairy godmother then? I will see to it that you all have to do homework until you die! You’ll be doing homework until you can’t even think straight!”. A random student then rose their hand. “Uh yeah. It was me.” Ren then snapped his finger and two large student’s, his henchman basically, appeared beside the random student carrying him away to obscurity. Never to be seen in the plot again. “Now may I finish?” Ren asked the crowd.

Lee:

Lee continued flailing and choking on his obligatory anime toast as he saw a student with a red shirt and leather jacket. “Help..” he wheezed as his face turned a purplish hue.

StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer

Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 10.43.47 PM.png
26eb03d2508fd8bd0ccc143d081f1e58.png

Ai Fujito changed into her Orange High School uniform and started to brush her milky white hair. Her crimson red eyes staring at the rusty and old mirror that is in her bedroom. She placed the hairbrush down, and put her glasses on.

"Orange... here I come," she mutters, scowling. She was more suited for Alexander, but the headmaster didn't think so. Ai, you should be involved in school activities and much more. I'm sorry, but I'd have to deny your application. Tch. School activities? Those aren't important. She started to walk out her room, and down the steps.

"What do you mean it's my fault!?"

Ai stopped in her tracks. She paused to look at the floor.

"Everything is your fault, bitch!"

"Yuki, are you drunk!?"

"No! You're the one that's drunk, Misaki! You sold my watch!?"

"You wanted more beer! So I decided to buy you some with your money!"

"Watches aren't money!"

Ai took a deep breath, and started to walk again. She walked down the steps, with the sound of her parents shouting again. "I'm... leaving..." she whispered. As if they'd care, she glumly thought, yanking the door open and leaving the house for school.

She walked all the way to school, her posture straight and her facial expression impossible to read. She began to calmly read a book in her hands while walking to school. She's done this multiple times, so no one gives her skeptical glances anymore.

Ai arrived at the school's entrance, calmly looking at it, bit her lip. I guess this is fate, huh? She slowly started walking inside the school.

Open for Interaction

Violetta arrived a school early that day. She often did this, for reasons varying. Today, she was here because she had been drafted to wait at one of the side gates, help any new freshman find their way around. Comfort them. She had been delighted at the prospect; freshman were just the cutest!

To her mild disappointment, though, the first one to enter through her side station wasn’t a freshman at all. She recognised him; his features were unmistakable. His careless red hair, menacing smirk and (though she was loathe to admit it) striking features were well known throughout the school. It was also known that he wasn’t...the nicest of people, and she didn’t want him to be the first impression young children would have of their new school. So, with the slight silohette of what she was sure must be a freshman on the horizon, she approached him.

“Jayden!” She greeted chirpily, “Jayden Smith, right? I’m Violette, the year younger than you. You’d better hurry up, school will be starting soon! Can’t be late on the first day, huh.”

~~

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco and anyone who may want to be the figure mentioned on the horizon.

Arnold rolled out of bed 10 minutes before school began. He drank his morning coffee 8 minutes before school began. He sat through his aunt Thelma’s daily speech on the evils of coffee and of the governments failings, finishing it 3 minutes before school began. He got dressed, and began the 4 minute walk to school 2 minutes before school again.

He wandered through the gates of Alexander Highschool 3 minutes late (there had been an incident with a shoe lace on the journey that held him up a minute), just in time to catch Ren’s bold stand. He bit back a groan. Speeches. Yay.

~~

Open for interaction

“Dude, you’re fine,” Finn rolled his eyes, hitting the boy hard in the back. “Didn’t a bus driver ever tell you it’s dangerous to eat at high speeds or something?” That was a thing on all buses right? He’d only ever ridden one in elementary school. They were strange. Lots of smells. But certainly no eating allowed because science or something.

Scarlett walked up behind Ren, putting a hand on his shoulder. “You were power starved this summer.” She said bluntly, not bothering to sugar coat anything for him. “It’s obvious.” She was honestly the rational one, or as rational as you could get in the student body.

2Qs2wqOKggyA-x9TIBByhVDae6XfyK7eO15es5MtbvSG1bGxa79tVE5Fg1qxRmdOWx4YW2QUeWUJbPpPIEUgQNp7bvOm6pKKvoKEwh2hzfWZSJ4DtDCvDu8exT4zn5fR5qEqVSZM

Alice awakened with her arms sprawled across the bed. She wiped the drool that had been crawling down her mouth, yawned, and dropped her headphones that were on her head onto her pillow. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, she lazily proceeded to brush her teeth, and did her daily morning procedures at a luxurious pace.

The realization suddenly struck her as she was munching on some morning animal crackers: Ace had already woken her up, and she was actually about to be hella late.

Alice frantically grabbed a handful of animal crackers, stuffed them into her pocket, and sprinted outside to avoid being late to Orange High’s entrance ceremony.

Jay had been staring at the entrance to the entrance, deciding if he should leave or go to class, but that decision was taken away from him as someone had decided to call out his name as if it was a normal thing to do, heck even his last name was being called out. Turning to look at the person who called out his name, he had to raise an eyebrow when he saw her. Honestly he wasn't sure what to think of her at all, she was dressed up properly, like someone who wanted to learn at school, like someone who belonged to Alexander High not Oranges High. It was at the moment when she said how he should hurry up and not be late on the first day. Now that was funny, I mean it was really funny. Who the hell came to this fuck up school to learn? It was a school that held the lowest ranking students while Alexander High had the best teachers, the best computers heck even the food was better than this stupid school. "You are seriously asking me that?" He asked her before bursting out in a laugh. "I didn't come to this school to learn, what they teach? I know it already." It was true after all, he was studying during his time at home since his parents weren't home, that it came as a surprise to teachers he already knew the subjects they teaching. Well Well since it was his last year at this school, and he only had a few classes, it wasn't like he was gonna be learning anything new. His parents have had the money to make he had gone to Alexander High but he didn't like that school, and had chosen to go to this school instead. "Now honey, why should I go to class and try to not be late?" He asked while giving her a raise eyebrow before throwing the cigarette he had finish on the ground and stepping over it.
DatBoi DatBoi

Estuko like she usually did walked to school. She could of been dropped off but that would mean riding with her stepmother who she try to avoid as much as she could. Once Estuko arrived she noticed all the students were in the court yard. She saw a few of her classmates and went over to greet them but before she could Ren came on to the balcony getting ready to give his speech. Once he began a random student interrupted with a simple comment wasn’t really a big deal but Estuko knew that was probably the worst thing you could say infront of Ren. She watched as the student was dumb enough to say he did it then watched him disappear with the henchmen. Sad part was this wasn’t the first time a student was dragged off. They were usually never heard from again. When he asked if he could continue Estuko blurted out. “Don’t think we have much of choice Renny!” She said yelling out the nickname she gave him. Estuko then looked up towards the balcony giving a cheeky grin.
CrashDash CrashDash

....Waaaaaaaat?!?!?!

Ace almost physically reeled from shock. The assembly started out relatively normal. The student who stood on the balcony looked somewhat intimidating, sure, but Alexander High really did seem like your typical, elite high school. That is, until an ignorant student insulted the school and sent that moderately scary student on a full-blown rampage. What was that about homework until death? Does a student at this school have so much power?

But more importantly, upon hearing that poor, mildly disrespectful student, the madman summoned freaking bodyguards to take him away. Something like that is weird enough by itself, but he also compared being "slimy" and "no good" to a student in Orange High.

Did mom and dad send Alice to a school full of delinquents? Will she be okay? Heck, will I be okay?!

Ace gulped. He could tell that more than one thing was off about this school, and the journey to gaming paradise would be much, much longer than anticipated.

Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 1.45.16 PM.png
26eb03d2508fd8bd0ccc143d081f1e58.png

Ai Fujito took a deep breath, and started to walk inside. However, she accidently bumped into a male talking to another female. He had brown hair and an aura that is no doubt an aura of a delinquent.

She turned around, and stared at him with her cold, crimson eyes. "Sorry," she says, in a monotone voice that didn't sound sorry. With her posture completely straight, she started to walk again. She clutched that book in her hand and her messy, crisp white hair practically floated behind her.

The school's uniform is completely messy. Her school jacket is out of place and her tie is messed up. This is just simply Ai's style. She hated fashion and glittering items... she could care less if there are glances in her way because of the way she is dressed.

Tch. School. I fucking hate school.

She had that thought in her head as she walked in the school, looking at her surroundings.

Mentioned: Lazy Taco Lazy Taco || Interacting With: Open for Interaction

Last edited:
Lee:

The toast flew from his mouth as he regained his breath. “Thanks dude. I’m Lee, what’s your name?” Lee asked Finn. “Also I’ve never been on a bus so I would never know” he said, this being his first time living in the city, he had never done most things.

Ren:

Ren scowled at the comments made to him but continued looking down from the balcony. “We’re elite here. Don’t embarrass us. Go to class”. Ren then shot a glance to Scarlett. “I don’t enjoy mockery of this fine institution”. Ren then turned and began to walk away from the balcony. “We need to get to class”.

StrawberryDreamer StrawberryDreamer
animegirl20 animegirl20

Um, that morning assembly was rather...interesting. Is it over now?

Ace crossed his arms, wondering. He saw how tame that student was, once the red-headed one spoke to him. It was strange how calmly she dealt with such an eratic person. Ace could never manage someone like that; even during his experiences as a hard-core gamer, none of his friends talked with so much drama.

After a moment of pondering, he saw that everyone else was starting to get to their first period class. He hurried to follow.

(Open for interaction~!)

Last edited:
People had started to head into the school and Estuko followed. While heading to class she noticed guy she didn’t recognize. She walked up to him. “Hey you new here?” If he was he was probably hella confused about that student being dragged off. It was pretty normal for everyone else at this point.
Reis Reis

Ace jumped a little, and turned around. His eyes wandered a bit before he saw a rather short girl looking directly at him. "Ah--Uh--Hi! Yeah, I'm a transfer junior here..." His voice trailed off as he gathered his thoughts, surprised that the first person who spoke to him was a girl.

"So, um, is it normal for students to be dragged off like that?!" To avoid feeling weird, he threw the question out there, embarrassed about his own awkwardness.
animegirl20 animegirl20

35c4a02920ded66eb9ddaf0fe573eb50--gorillaz-art-phase-.jpg
Sin ran at full pelt towards the school "SHIIIIIIT" She yelled out. She was very late. She'd slept through the whole morning assembly because she had been up all night working at the grocery store. With her hair only half brushed, her outfit wild and random and her eyes heavily outlined with bags, she finally made it to the empty courtyard out front of Orange high. There was no use going to assembly now, she may as well just head early to her first class and hope they didn't call her mother who honestly didn't need the stress. Her youngest sibling was already suspended from smoking on school grounds and that was enough to make her mother basically ignore the three of them out of spite. Sid had to buy their dinners so basically all her savings were dwindled to near zilch.

Sid stood in the hallway waiting for the bell to ring signalling class number one which was English today. They were learning about poetry, which actually interested her, not that she would ever tell anyone!

Sebastian didn't talk at all on the drive to school with his mother, the principal of Alexandra. Of course he had to be there at least an hour earlier than everyone else but he didn't mind. It meant he could spend an hour at school without annoyance, and it meant he didn't have to ride the bus. He had spaced out during the morning assembly, oblivious to what was happening because he was in his own head imagining being surrounded by the grandest, most comfortable library of all time with a book and some hot chinese Tea.

It was time for first period it seemed. What a bore, he didn't even want to learn french, but doing a second language was compulsory in Alexander High, and he figured he could watch Amalie without the subtitles if he learned. He headed over to the classroom. it was kind of a mixed class between the year 11's and 12's so he figured he'd see a few new faces, not that he really wanted to talk to anyone.

(Going to French Class, open)

“Thought so!.....A junior huh? I’m a sophmore.” She laughed a little after his question. She figured that question would come up. “Yeah kind of does. You’ll probably never see that student again....we never did figure out what happen to the others......” She said sudden serious face. “.......Oh well!” She said suddenly smiling again. “So it’s probably best not to get on his bad side. Renny can be kind of scary....speaking of which where is he is?” She looked down the hallway not seeing him yet. She looked back at the guy in front of her. “The names Estuko by the way.”
Reis Reis

"...Nice to meet you, Etsuko. I'm Ace." Ace replied, a slightly strained smile on his face. Never see those students again?! This "Renny" character isn't just kind of scary...he's terrifying! If this short sophomore is capable of being so casual when speaking about that monster in disguise...

Ace would have to be more cautious going forward.

He looked at a clock hanging on the wall. It was 7:55. "Ah! It seems like class is about to start. I'll see you around, Etsuko!" Ace flashed another smile and turned to leave, walking briskly to his classroom.

Alice burst into the halls of Orange High heaving for air. Animal crackers collapsed underneath her stumbling legs, and her face flushed a darker shade of red with each step.

She'd missed the entrance ceremony.

It was the first day of school, and she was already running late! All she could think of was her growing shame as she headed towards her first class, English. After all, her school's courtyard looked empty, and as far as she was concerned the assembly had already ended. She saw another person near her class, but decided not to greet her in her flustered state. Instead, she sat against the wall and pressed her knees towards her chest.

Mindless of the trail of crumbs she left on the floor, Alice fought to hold back the tears that swam in her eyes. School didn't even start yet, and I already have the reputation of a delinquent! I really wish I just woke up with Ace... Speaking of her brother, she wondered how he was doing. He probably arrived on time for his entrance ceremony, at least. Maybe he even made a friend. With a despondent sigh, Alice could only content herself with the thought that things couldn't get any worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back