• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other School Project Help

radical

Sophie //zealous member
At the end of each school year, we have this thing called the advisory challenge and that is basically where all the homerooms compete against each other in different events. The event that I am signed up for is the poster designing challenge. Since this year the theme is superheroes and villains, the poster must have something to do with them. Each advisory teacher is also a superhero or villain. My advisory teacher is the Wasp.

Criteria of the poster:
-must follow the theme
-must include the advisers superhero
-can be drawn or done digitally

I have decided to do it digitally so I need some app/program suggestions. I don't care whether it is a PC or mobile app but I would prefer it to be free.

SAI is a good program that I believe is free. It may take some getting used to, but that's with any program.

GIMP is okay, and free.

Krita, too.

Medibang/fire alpaca is alright.

I haven't tried anything else, but these are all free PC programs.

I find I need a slurry of half functional apps to replace even outdated computer software. If you can get a pirate copy of an old version of Adobe creative suite, that's probably your best bet.

My personal preference is firealpaca. It's to get used to. In fact you can even use your mouse and still do art. Although that may have a few restrictions. Other programs like Gimp and Krita are fine too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back