• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School of Magical Arts

"By our natures yes although I am simply classified as a lesser being of evil in proper terms because I lack wings and horns. I am not bent upon causing pain or suffering among others but my nature is..." Pausing for a moment and taking in a breath, "Erratic. If provoked I can be unpredictable and even down right deceitful, due to my blood inheritance." Kiri responded to the headmaster's rather reasonable question. "I trust you have encountered a greater being of evil?" He asked.

Master Midori looked back over his shoulder, an eerie shadow covering his eyes. Then he sighed and began to speak, "Yes, I have indeed encountered a being of greater evil. I have encountered many strange things in my lifetime."

He turned around and walked back up to Kiri. "Your nature may have evil in it. Yet the purpose of this school is to gain control of one's magical self and utilize the teachings for good. Whether this is fighting off other evil spirits or simply controlling your own evil desires. Does this make sense to you?"

"Of course sir." He replied to the headmaster. "I never implied that my classification meant I was evil." He said. "If I was evil I would not be standing at all right now." He fiddled with his Katanas grip a little. He had very little memories of what the demon that gave life to him looked like, except it had piercing green eyes, leathery wings and the legs of a goat. "Sir if I may ask what did this creature look like?" Kiri inquired.

Charon absently listened to the students as they asked their questions. He of course had none, being that magic was something was something he was an expert in, and he had nothing but eternity to continue his studies. Besides he was more of a hands on person.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Master Midori looked off into the distance, remembering the past. "It was large, very large. It had the telltale wings, strange green eyes, and of course the legs of a goat. But that could describe almost any greater being of evil wouldn't it?"

"Not exactly sir." Kiri replied. "That is just a stereotype made by the less 'subtle' of them. There are as far as I can tell very few with those traits in existance." He could barely keep in his excitement. "Did it say anything to you, sir?" He asked using a voice feigning a small amount of curiosity. "Because sir," Kiri said, "That is what my few memories of my father tell me what he looked like."

Master Midori was a little surprised, but he didn't let it show. "Yes. He told me to die, along with the rest of my species. I vanquished him in defense of the city in the sky."

Kiri looked oddly at the man. "What city in the sky?" He asked. "If I may ask, sir." He continued as to show proper respect for Midori was the headmaster.

Meanwhile... Zaroth is finishing a massive spell in his secret tomb, the Hidden Library. He smiles as the forbidden ancient spell is crafted, twisted, molded... into something usable, something that will grant him the power he hungered for. He will get his way, one way or another... Back to your regularly scheduled programming

Master Midori slipped his wings through the slits in his kimono, then spread them out wide, giving them a good stretch. "I am a Wyvern, Kiri. My entire civilization lives on floating islands in the sky."

"We'll then you learn something new everyday." Kiri replied. He had never head of a wyvren, let alone a floating city. "So sir, what exactly are we going to learn in this class?" He asked.

Within a split second of Kiri's question, Master Midori whipped out his katana, spun and halted it right near Kiri's cheek. "We will be working on control, balance, instinct, quickness, and other such ideals to inform you of the basics to survive in combat."

Burying his face in his hands Kiri was beyond the point of being caplable of a epiphany. He could do these all extremely well and yet his mother insisted upon him joining this class. "Sir is there any way I could train outside of this class?" Kiri asked the headmaster. As he raised his hand he smiled weakly. He knew the headmaster would not hurt him so why even bother.

Master Midori raised an eyebrow, smiling. "Indeed there is. But you must first demonstrate a control over your evil side and an understanding of these basics."

Not even bothering to look at the Katana next to him Kiri set his right hand down on his own Katana. "If I must." He replied taking a step back. He drew his Katana and brought the hilt to his cheek, pointing at the headmaster. It was a technique that took him five years to learn, and is virtually unmasterable. "First blood?" He asked forgoing all previous formalities.

Master Midori feigned looking off balance and using the momentum of his fall, spun and extended his leg, catching the demon behind the knees. "Always have a balanced stance. The one you have right now is focused too much on attack."

Embracing the fact that the headmaster had buckled his knees, Kiri smiled a little, and catching his fall with a well placed backflip he brought the blade back up to its former position. "I am a slow learner." He replied before jumping forwards, making a cut at the headmasters arms and bringing out his tail to jump back.

Master Midori simply put one arm behind his back and quickly spun the sword upward and deflected the blow. "Stabs are simple to swipe away. Instead, build up momentum with some slashes, then when the rhythm is set, break it with a deadly stab. That would work much better."

"And yet so effective. Complex may be efficient but not the most efficient." Kiri responded. Taking a step back he brought his Katana down from its position to a downwards slope across his body so Midori would have to bring the fight to him.

"Enough..." Flames lash out between Kiri and Master Midori, as a flaming being rises, and the flames turn into wings. Zaroth looks at them, his hands covered in dark magic. He snarls "If you both continue you will hurt each other, and i don't believe in pure skill one of you will slip up and will get hurt. I advise you do what this school is about, magic. Sorry for stopping your battle, but as i mentioned, this is for the best." He blinks, and waits for a response.

Kiri not knowing why this oh so respectful being had stopped there short lasting bout. "I you did not know there was a purpose and you are meddling in the headmaster's affairs. I mean no disrespect if we may I would like to continue." He said. "Some people." He thought to himself as he readied his Katana once again.

Zaroth sighs "Even if it has purpose, you are intending on a injury on the other... there is dangerous magic going on here, don't you believe your safe. I advise you to stop... but if you don't heed my warning that is your death wish." His body twirls once more, melting into the ground... leaving a tiny alchemy mark on the floor.

Shadow snapped his fingers "I know! How about one of you come over here and show me what you can do? A minor spell. And please, no fireballs, no explosions, no destruction and please, i insist, no show-offs, if you already master all that you can get out of my classroom." His face looked serious for a couple of seconds, then he smiled again "Who wants to volunteer himself or herself?" Said Shadow looking at the students.

Charon's amused smile dropped off his face instantly. He knew what Shadow was going to do and he didn't like the idea. Displaying his magic was something he didn't want to do, plus he didn't want the new kids to feel bad

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Drake looked around the class room and raised his hand with a slump,A small smirk across his face"Sir how bout me"he said in his dark tone his silver eyes staring at shadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back