• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern SCHOOL OF BADASSDOM

Mitchell

Gingerly picking up the slip of paper, he slid it into the cover of one of Craigs books. That way he would be more likely to find it. His face brightened up at the idea of actually going with people. Both of these guys seemed pretty nice. "Alright, awesome." he jotted down his own number and messily tore the paper pieces, handing them to both the boys at the desk behind him. "Here, this way you guys recognize my number if I text you...also, Jessaline just seems to know things about everyone in the school. She seems alright, so I wouldn't worry too much." he replied to Izume's question as an after thought. He had to admit, it was odd that she knew everyone's number, but as long as people didn't butt heads with her, she seemed pretty harmless.

@Jaw Breaker @Magical Squid Senpai

Izume stared at the paper Craig had given him,'oh my gosh! I got a guys number!' Then Mitchell handed him his number too, 'holy shit! Two guys numbers in the same day!!' He bit his lip and tried to wipe the stupid grin off his face. "Oh uh I'll be there! Here's my number." He tore a two sheets from a little notepad, it had little emoji faces drawn in the corner of it, he wrote his number down on both. "Here, you'll know its mine by the paper." He handed both papers to Craig and Mitchell. This should be a fun party!

@JohnNeko @Jaw Breaker

Last edited by a moderator:
(Hey, my notifications aren't working properly so could someone catch me up since I last posted on Page 6?)

Physiicz said:
(Hey, my notifications aren't working properly so could someone catch me up since I last posted on Page 6?)
(Kinda not sure what to post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back