SCHOOL OF BADASSDOM

i've got amber down as alex's only close friend, anyone else want to be a close friend? as in, someone she opens up to. she doesn't like populars, so she's more likely to grow close to someone who isn't popular.

@Zafirah i didn't see your post, sorry ! i think our characters would make awesome friends, perhaps close friends like she'll form with amber.

Amanda Cromwell] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15277-ravian/ said:
@Ravian[/URL] how about that Justin can be her ex-lover??
Sure, but we can pm about the reason they broke up or something.

I won't be able to post on Wednesday through Sunday until late

I'm going to an Expo with my friends and I won't be able to post until late in the day

Hey Important announcement , But I might not be able to launch this Roleplay till Next week. Mainly because I'm doing my Tests currently , Along with Gym & An Interform quite soon. I might try to find a way to start this if I get a free patch of time but I highly doubt that'll happen.

It's cool! Just please tag when first post is up because sometimes notifications and watching the thread alone isn't enough Dx!

@Stoked911 Would you be interested in having a Caden and Cesar Friend/Best Friendship?

I'm in another RP of his and it was supposed to start more then a week ago. We've tagged him multiple times and it seems like he hasn't been on for a while.

Oh what a shame, maybe he's been really busy. Didn't he ever assign someone to be there if he was gone? Coz if he didn't that would have been a great choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back