SCHOOL OF BADASSDOM

KurtH6355 said:
Drew Torres arises again.....
That can't be good

For the ones who don't know who Drew Torres is , he is a character in another rp who was the biggest criminal/jerk/poet in the world

For this Rp to get going , I will now be allowing people to have Two spots.

Available spots are as Followed

The Hippy

The Pacifist

Vegan

The Loner

The "Nun"

Emo

Comic book Nerd

Do you think you can get rid of the gun...I'd rather not have this turning into a School shooting for a large number of reasons...

I'm also iffy on the killed a guy once type of thing.

i finally finished my character ! i made a minor adjustment, she's actually a closeted lesbian. i'm really interested in roleplaying her, because i've never made a character with a personality like her's before.

[QUOTE="blue nebula]i finally finished my character ! i made a minor adjustment, she's actually a closeted lesbian. i'm really interested in roleplaying her, because i've never made a character with a personality like her's before.

[/QUOTE]
Yea she's going to be a good one. Maybe her and Andre could be frenemies/enemies?

[QUOTE="Da Ruler]Yea she's going to be a good one. Maybe her and Andre could be frenemies/enemies?

[/QUOTE]
i'd think that alex would like andre because he's funny and he isn't problematic like most of the popular kids, but she would avoid him so people wouldn't think that she's unpopular. maybe they could be friends a little bit, like she'd talk to him when nobody was around.

There will be six males soon, since my other character is going to be a guy. Which is still a small enough number in comparison the the girls. xD

7 guys. that's getting a little better. xD

@Sternritter i joined a roleplay called school of badassery with the same plot, character spots, & everything. did you make that one, too? i forgot who originally posted it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back