SCHOOL OF BADASSDOM

If you can't use the CS Simply copy and paste the information and write it out, I'll put it into Coded format for ya once you post it!

I am quite intrigued and would like to join! But I'm in a huge dillema - which one of the weirdos should I choose? I can't decide! (T~T)

I don't believe so Blue Nebula and feel free to take your time , Just remember that someone could come in and take your spot if you take too Long. XP

Can we actually reserve spots? Cause if so, then I'd like to reserve the Otaku spot~ If not, I'll try to be quick.

Alrighty , Take your time Blue!

I don't plan on launching this till either one of the following three happening.

1) All the spots are full

2) Majority of spots are filled and people are asking for the Rp to start

3) It reaches Friday

Ah I just want a good majority of the spots full so people don't end up joining with two pages already up or something, That and the amount of interest this is gaining along with our Lovely friend Stoked suggesting it to people, we should be able to start fairly soon. Also regarding that , It's greatly appreciated if anyone could suggest this rp to their friends who would be interested in a role-play such as this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back