• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

School love 1x1 (With Wednesday only.)

Koto

You got to let your dark side shine occasionally.
@Wednesday

(Name:

Looks: (Picture or description

Personality: (Can be short if you want.)

Sexuality:

Grade: (College)

Mine:

Name: Ikashev Timofey (Tima) Yakovich

Looks:
155ab8ef6f6d544571766f0dc277abea.jpg

Personality: Animal lover, Loving, Lovable, Caring, Trustworthy, Strong, Protective, Seductive, Popular among the school girls

Sexuality: Strait

Grade: Sophomore)

Plot: We are room mates in College. My character is popular among all the school girls and one of the hottest guys in the college. But, You share a room with him.

Name: Charles Moore

Looks:
anime-anime-boy-cute-glasses-handsome-Favim_com-404762_large.jpg~c200

Personality: Charles is a very serious fellow who hates studying and his main passion in life is school (at the moment). He has never had a relationship (or at least a serious one) because nobody understood that his main concern was with his GPA and not whether it was their relationships's anniversary or not. He can seem cold at first, cruel even (disregarding feels) but he is actually a very thoughtful person who just likes to think things through rather than impulsively jump to conclusions.

Sexuality: Bisexual Homoromantic

Grade: Sophomore

((Is this okay? Also, I may not be able to post at random times because of school so bear with me

(Oh jesus. I wasn't expecting you to be rping as a guy. My guy is strait. I really don't know how this will work. hmmmmmmm........... -thinks-)

(If forgot to mention that the college doesn't separate the guys and girls.)

(( No as in transgender. She is fine with her body having male reproductory parts but she is a female.

(That would still be having a male body. As Tima is strait. How about this, I'll rp as two people. That way, It can be three people in our room. Tima and Charles can be friends and The girl I'm making and Charles can like eachother?)

Name: Cintia Lauve

Looks:
render_102.png

Personality: The sweet type, Lovable, loving, caring, strait A student even though she will go to parties sometimes, sneaky, Smokes cigarettes every once in a while, likes loud music, Prefers electric music like Daft Punk, Student Council.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Grade: Freshman, taking sophomore classes

(Yeah, of course.)

College had just started and it was going to be a hard year, Tima could tell. Tima was in his dorm. There were two other beds and places in the dorm. "I wounder who my room mates are gonna be and be like?" Tima asked himself and began to unpack his stuff.

Cintia walked in and chose the bed in the back of the room. She began to unpack. She was wearing the student council uniform.

"Student Council huh?" Tima asked Cintia.

"Yes." She told him.

Charles huffed, struggling to get the door to open.

"Ugh, door, open, damnit!" He yelled and finally tumbled into his dorm room that he would be sharing with two other people.

He glanced at both of them for approximately two seconds before slamming his suitcase down on the bed to start unpacking.

((Sorry I have to go

Tima had finished unpacking and walked over to greet Charles. "Hello, I'm Tima." He told him.

Cintia was still packing trying to be alone.

"Hello, I'm Charles." Charles formally introduced himself, sticking his hand out to greet the fellow, Tima, was it? After curtly nodding and shaking his hand Charles turned around to his other roommate.

"Hello, as you've probably heard me mention before, my name is Charles." He greeted, keeping his face a calm and composed manner.

Cintia had finally finished. She walked over to Charles. She gave him a smile. "My name's Cintia, and as you can tell I'm in the student council." She said. "Very nice to meet you." She said taking his hand gently into her soft hand and shaking.

"It's alittle cold in here." She answered and walked over to the thermostat. "It's at 36 damnit." She said and changed it to 75.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back