• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern School Days

Berichu

Here are some suggestions for a detailed character bio. You don't need to adhere to this structure, but please make sure you post a sufficient amount of information.

Looking for one female

Name

Height

Appearance (Minimum of 2 sentences and/or a picture)

Personality

Background

Other

Last edited by a moderator:

Name: Yui Tachibana

Height: 165cm

Appearance:

Kataoka.Yue.full.1764358.jpg

Personality:

Yui is a carefree kind of girl and gets along with the students pretty easily. She is the ever so reliable girl and is kind around students.

But even though she appears to be happy and seems to be teasing the other students, she tries to hide her true feelings. Not wanting to open up.

Always building up walls whenever someone is too close to her or whenever it becomes personal.

Background:

Yui has a little brother who named Kei and their parents died in a car accident. So when Yui started high school, their grandparents started working again just for their school fees. Kei and Yui felt bad so when Yui finally graduated, she told her grandparents to stop working and just settle down at the countryside, and they accepted it, relieved. And that's when things got out of hand, when she was a college student, she dated an old classmate

of hers and thought that maybe things will be good for them until she saw him cheating with another woman in his arms and was all over each other. Eventually she broke up with him and vowed to never love anyone again, she was afraid of loving again and made walls to anyone who comes closer to open her heart.

Other:

She has a hobby of reading mangas and whenever someone enters the school clinic, there is always a shelf where there are mangas stacked. And

sometimes you might even see her reading one as well.

Name: Kei Tachibana

Height: 181cm

Appearance:

Itsuki.Kagami.600.1488195.jpg

Personality:

Although he may look aloof, he is actually just a person who just sleeps too much and always seems to be in a daze. He hates it

whenever his sister, Yui, teases him. He is actually friendly in a way and is protective of his sister.

Background:

Kei has an older sister named Yui and their parents died in a car accident when they were still kids. So their grandparents took over to take

care of tuition and everything for their daily needs. He got himself a part time job at some bookstore and it was pretty helpful and it has

good pay as well.

Other:

Likes sleeping most of the time. If not sleeping, he listens to music, read a book or eats. But even though he eats a lot, he doesn't gain that much weight.​

7StBDss.png

Name: Caroline Go

Height: 5'4

Nationality: Korean-American

Physical

She stood at a very modest 5’4”, not quite average, but not quite at the height where she would be considered small. Not that she was too concerned by this. Despite not being elf-like in height, she did attain a certain air of elegance to her posture, possibly because she was very reserved with her gestures. She often wore a very small smile, friendly but not inviting, as some would often say. It wasn’t within her personality to outwardly seek the attention of others. Very few had seen her genuinely smile, but those that have would note that she had the habit of crinkling her nose when she found something funny, or that she possessed two dimples on her cheeks.

Attire

Her clothing choices are feminine and conservative. As the eldest daughter of three, most of her clothing was handed down to her or thrifted for cost-efficiency.

Personality

She could not recall a time in her life when she had experienced a severe hardship; her parents had divorced on good terms, they still talked, and her mother still visited the house when she could. Her memories of childhood whispered sweetly in her mind—nothing sour or unpleasant. Yet still, as if something nagged at her memory, she couldn’t get over her fear of strangers and crowds. She had friends, of course, all of whom she knew since her childhood and she loved dearly. To those few, they knew her as a motherly and strong-willed girl. She often obsessed over the worry of burdening people, often refusing any acts of generosity from others in fear of disadvantaging them.

Shopping with coupons, drinking tea on a cold day, spending time with her family

Dislikes

Flashy people, crowded places, people who bully the weak

The Dojikko

AS36_zpstccmwvqv.gif

Tsukino, Aki

Welcome Inside.

Scratching The Surface
AS37_zps3qsvjpt3.gif

NAME

??, ? || Fujiyama, Aki

( Last, First )

foo-jee-yah-mah, ah-kee. The name Aki is a common Japanese, Finnish, and Nigerian given name and is also a Japanese surname. Though, in Aki's case it's her first name. Depending on the hanji means different things. ? ( Sparkle ), ? ( Bright ), ? ( Autumn ). It can mean come from ? (a) ( Second, Asia ) combined with ? (ki) ( Hope ).

NICKNAME(S)

"
I don't exactly have a nickname. But. . That doesn't mean you can't come up with one for me! "

Female [
Cisgender ]

Sixteen [
D.O.B: May 21st ]

NATIONALITY

| Japanese |

Digging Deeper
AS14_zpsh3rtnv1u.gif
AS18_zpsr6q9scnq.gif
AS13_zpso9clnbdl.gif

? Photography || " Ah, it's a Talent or Hobby. . Whatever works for you! " Aki was given a camera for her fourteenth birthday from her grandpa and has been using it every since. The girl tries to get pictures of animals who are easily scared away, but much to her dismay she can't seem to photograph them because of how clumsy she is.

? Festivals || " The lights, and all the people. . . How can you not like it? " Aki was originally born in a very family oriented neighborhood, so festivals and birthday parties were something that the female is use to and enjoys a lot.

? Milo || " Milo is my little baby. He's all I have left of Mom. . . " Milo is Mini Lop bunny that Aki's mom had gotten before she had left.

? Tea || " Who could even like Coffee. Tea for the win! " Aki doesn't know if it's because the way her dad made the Coffee or the type of Coffee she bought. By every type she tasted has tasted absolutely horrible.

DISLIKES

? The Dark || " I-I have to admit. I haven't gotten over this fear. " The girl has to have some in the same room in her when she sleeps or she literally won't and can't go to sleep without knowing someone is there.

? School || " It's more of my grades. . The teachers and other students are fine. . But, my grades are well . . " Aki has a hard time taking in new things to learn and has to go one at a time. And, because she's easily distracted the girl usually misses important things, making her desperately need a tutor.

? Spicy Food || " I just hate the aftertaste! The taste is wonderful though. " The girl is a bit of a masochist towards spicy foods. She hates the aftertaste but the taste when you eat it is usually great. So, when eating spicy things she usually has a bottle of water to drink for the aftertaste.

? Sadness || " I hate crying and being sad. And, hate seeing my friends feeling sad. Especially, if I'm the reason. Y'know? " Aki absolutely hates it when anyone she cares about it upset. She always does anything in her power to make them feel better and feels she is responsible for her friends' happiness. She will stop at nothing to please a friend. And, when it comes to her feeling sad she absolutely dislikes it. And, tries to make herself feel better and more often then not pushes people away when they question if she's been crying.

TALENTS

? Photography || " I'm trying not to be so clumsy, so I don't scare away certain animals. . . " Being a photographer and naturally clumsy is not a good mixture in Aki's case. She wants to photograph deer's, birds and even butterflies. But, her lack of gracefulness makes it nearly impossible.

? Being Clumsy || " I'm not graceful. End of story. " Everyone knows Aki's clumsy. She's probably bumped into everyone at school. Growing up the girl always tripped over air, her own feet and even cracks in the ground. But, as she's gotten over she stopped really injuring herself and not more injuring other people. Oh Aki.

? Flute || " I did it as a kid to make my mom happy. But, it just went to waste. " The girl took Band in the 5th grade and did it all through Middle School till she suddenly stopped when she entered High School.

AS1_zpsiyzr9lco.png
As21_zps1kjhoapk.gif
AS17_zpsbhwsnvrb.gif
AS34_zps0rjjdqym.gif

PERSONALITY

? Considerate || Aki tries to be a bit observant towards people. Trying to balance what she wants and what other people want before she decides to do something. So, someone doesn't end up sad and it being Aki's fault which is something the girl never wants to happen. So, as said before she tries to make sure everybody is happen. Not really going by the " you get what you get, and you don't throw a fit. " With her, it's more like you both get what you get and hopefully don't throw a fit.

? Loyal || The female is a naturally loyal person. Aki stays with people towards the end no matter what the consequences are. Sure, some people have more loyalty from her but everyone get's a little loyal loving from Aki right? Right. Often the girl shows and gives a firm and or constant support towards a choice or someone.

? Idealistic|| Often, Aki seems to aim for perfection that seems nearly impossible or unrealistic. The girl is likely to be in dream world dreaming about who knows what then in reality dealing with real world problems. Half the time, Aki bumps into people because she's busy dreaming about something. Probably getting good grades for all we know.

? Energetic || Energetic would be Aki's middle name if she actually had one to be completely honest. The girl isn't overly energetic though. She isn't the energetic that makes you get headaches because of how much energy she seems to have no matter what they do. Aki is more of the " mostly gets energetic and jumpy when excited or something good is about to happen " And, Aki get's excited daily to say the least.

? Clumsy || As mentioned before, Aki is non-graceful. Every time she falls it seems and sometimes looks awkward and uncoordinated, since it's always unplanned. But, you should know this. The girl nearly trips or falls everyday.

? Easy Distracted || Another half the reason, Aki trips and falls everyday. She tends to drag out her sentences because she's usually found something a lot more interesting then you. When befriending her, this can get a little annoying but it looks really adorable. But, still it's annoying. You may be having a serious conversation outside with Aki being attentive and the next thing you know you're trying to draw her attention away from a bird or butterfly.

? Stubborn || Changing Aki's mind is not a walk in the park at all. Even the most charismatic people wouldn't be able to change her mind. A example is when Aki once again bumps into people. The girl immediately and constantly apologies even if you say it's alright and there's nothing to worry about.

? Gullible || She is innocent in many ways and can be manipulated very easily making her a target for pranks and doing dirty deeds since she can never notice the manipulation that is going on. And, if someone says she's being manipulated she doesn't believe because she's' to stubborn to do so.

Bits & Pieces
AS2_zpswe08m0pe.png

BIOGRAPHY

W O R K

I N

P R O G R E S S

AS32_zpsrvlxlq38.jpg

HAIR COLOR

Her tresses resemble the burnt tangerine with hints of amber.

EYE COLOR

The porcelain orbs verge of a light sienna brown with honey tints.

HEIGHT

5'5

WEIGHT

GENERAL APPEARANCE

Aki looks almost as a doll, the beautiful sienna honey orbs that adorn her beautiful face, along with her rosy cheeks. They look as if she had just been his by a gust of wind, making her cheeks irritated by the change in temperature. Her petite body is a cream with a mix of rosy pink. She has something that makes people envious; stature and curves. Her petite body is something longed for by men and women. Another trademark are her cashmere locks that is, by far, a cursed gift. Typically, and almost shamefully, the frail teenager will leave her chest grazing waterfall untouched, only small alterations appearing {be it a section tied off with a flowering/wooden clip, a hair bow, a bun or even in pigtails}.

Interestingly enough, as stated before, this unobtainable tone of singed amber never seems to dim...even flourishing and glowing in the most dreary of light. Without a shadow of doubt in anyone's mind, Aki is a stunning individual.. but, in all honesty, the major factor that separates her from being classified as "model worthy" to "fairytale ready" are her eyes. Almost constantly, the doe-reminiscent gems seem to flux in their varying shades of sienna and honeys. Or maybe it's the slight shade of pink that always seem to accompany her cheeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back