• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Scene Roleplay

VanellopeSchweetz

Hello I am fairly new to the forums. I was wondering if there was any rule against doing Picture-scene role-play, which is where players help mold the next scene of a role play, I animate the scene, then post it to the Role-play thread via a picture. Is there any rule I didn't read against something like this? Haven't seen any pictures like this posted aside from character sign ups.

VanellopeSchweetz said:
Hello I am fairly new to the forums. I was wondering if there was any rule against doing Picture-scene role-play, which is where players help mold the next scene of a role play, I animate the scene, then post it to the Role-play thread via a picture. Is there any rule I didn't read against something like this? Haven't seen any pictures like this posted aside from character sign ups.
I couldn't find anything in the rules saying you can't do it (I did look, may have missed something tho), but you might want to message a staff member about it before trying anything.

Gexln said:
I couldn't find anything in the rules saying you can't do it (I did look, may have missed something tho), but you might want to message a staff member about it before trying anything.
Ok thanks!

Actually, this kind of concept may work well with Quest Log rp forum section.

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]Actually, this kind of concept may work well with Quest Log rp forum section.

[/QUOTE]
Ye but the content isn't orignal. Its all pre-existing characters. Thats why I beleive it belongs under Fandoms but you are right. Maybe I could put an interest check in the quest logs for this? Not sure.

Edit: Wow I take that all back. I am new and did not realize the quest log had a fandom genre choice. Oops x)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back