Chitchat SB! News! Introduction!

Girouette

Lizard knight Overlord
The wonderful, wacky world of ShoutBox, a place many of us love and know...

But do we really? What about everything that comes between?

What about the secrets? The People? The things we miss?

Don't you wish you could...See exclusive interviews? Breaking News? Intresting content?

Well do I have an answer for you! ( I can't promise the last one.) Introducing SB! News! And exclusive source of all types of news, from interviews with REAL SB celebrities. Get all the latest news an never be left in the dark!

It's technically just an idea right now, but we can make it work, but to make it work we need people, and those people are you!

If you want to apply for a spot, well..Here's what we need.

~News Anchor~

If you want to like, do videos and tell the news, this is the spot for you! This is pretty much the central part!

~Interviewer!~

Do the interviews! This is super important! Interviews will be the lifeblood of the news!

~Reporter~

Do on scene reports from the SB itself! This job is pretty easy, but vital!

In essence, the reporter is what fills the news, filler when there's not a lot of important things to talk about, you can record interesting stuff, point out new roleplays, whats been happening in the SB

Behind the Scenes guys

1. Harbringer (Newsletter!)

2. DryPunishment (Animations for video!)

This is the way things happen, do you want to help with videos? Make the newsletter? Then this is the job for you.

And the final job. Is for people with ideas.

∞.

If you have an idea, it's always welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
I could also do silly animations to work with the videos. But don't expect anything too good.

Well, good isn't a priority for animations, in all honesty if you just have a static image I can make videos, although animations would be nice...

Alright! Hired!

And Harbringer, come aboard! You're hired to!

You don't have to be an anchor. 0.o That's just the only one we need to move on with preparations. You're free to apply for any of the jobs.

Eh.. Is this like a spoof of the stuff in the SB?

So.. I'm thinking it should be moved to a roleplay section if that's what your doing? :3

It'll be easier to collab in an rp thread :)

Ah, no! It's not a roleplay!

It's kind of a thing, where we're going to make like, news videos and news things of...Well, not just SB, but we'll call it that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back