• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Saying Sorry

Aquaria Wolf

Self Proclaimed Cynic
<p>

</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>I'm so God damn tired, of people saying sorry for show. Thinking they'll be rewarded, with a simple, "It's alright, I know". I don't forgive you, because I don't trust you. Are you saying sorry cause you mean it? Or is this another complete piece of bullshit? "Sorry" means you're hurt, that you hurt me. But it's so rarely used right, and really just used as a fee. It's not a damn currency. It's not some fucking debt. If you're going to say sorry. You damn well better mean it. So shut your mouth, and walk away. If you're going to pretend, do it some other day. Cause I'm sick and tired, of being judged for not forgiving, like it should be some sort of thanksgiving. I'll forgive you, when you tell the truth. When your heart aches, cause you did something out of hate. So, fuck you. Fuck you and your sorry. Fuck your currency, And fuck your debt, I don't own you anything, and you damn well know it. </em></p></div>

<p>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back