Say Yes to the Dress~

Sasil

May the Dread Wolf take you.
5b363f4cf37f7f1fff9f1b463e3cfcc7.png

2f0g0i0.gif

Aivree stared blankly at the ceiling wondering the great questions of life had brought her to this particular spot in the plot line that was her life. How had she gone from little infant that had been a smiling, happy child with a heart filled with dreams to a now cynical young adult/teenager that deemed everything a waste of time. High school was a waste of time, she was doomed to work at some dead end job since her work ethetics sucked, her school work was deemed passible but still they lacked the commitment that any good school needed. But she deemed all the work dumb so what kind of job would she want? Art wasn’t going to get her anywhere, not in the world that she lived in.

And her love life? That was even worse; non-existent.

No, she was hung up on a guy that had friend-zoned her so bad that he didn’t even realize that she liked him as more then a friend. That in all honesty she was pinning after him like a love struck puppy. Just without the gush eyes and swearing a lot more.

But that was alright, she wanted that.

But Aivree needed to get over him.

But how?

A drawn out groan fell from her lips as she flipped over to her belly on her bed. She stared at the bed, thinking about what she could do to get the boy off her mind. She could try and paint or draw, but lately her muse was running on some kind of vacation and nothing seemed to be working out for her. Her artistic talent was failing her in the coping she desperately needed. Boys just weren’t here thing and now more then ever she was realizing she needed to do something.

And that something was to ask for advice from someone who had more experience then she did. Vee was her first choice, though it was going to be humiliating to ask she would do it.

After another few minutes with wrestling with herself about getting out of her comfy bed, Aivree got up and started out of the bedroom she shared with Abby and came out into the common area where Maddy and Vee where hanging out. What they were talking about she wasn’t sure, but she had heard some kind of mention about the Masquerade Ball that was being held.

Perhaps dresses?

Scary and a touchy subject for Aivree, but she needed advice and she needed it know. Plopping on the couch beside the two she groaned heavily. “Sorry to interrupt but…uh I have a weird question. It’s for a friend, not me in any case, but she’s shy about this stuff.” Aivree started clearing her throat and tucking her legs on the couch trying to get comfortable in a very uncomfortable situation. “Uh, so this friend, she’s kind of hung up on someone and that person really has no experience in getting over someone they can’t have. What would you tell them to do to get over…said person?”

Fuck, why was this so hard to even word? Even know Aivree was cursing herself for even bringing it up.

“You know what,,never mind. What you two talking about anyways? You going to that stupid ball thing with dates?” She asked changing the subject completely together.

Yeah, that was a smooth.

Great fucking idea Aivree.

@Aster @Chamomile @shygirl3

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_n7641iTvFw1qlzdu1o6_250.gif

[SIZE= 12px]V[/SIZE]ivienne Lily Andrews; fauteur de troubles

It was normal, lazy weekend afternoon. With plans more or less unmade or cancelled, Vivienne took the time to kick back in the dorms, a pastry in hand and hot coffee in the other. The only way she could ask for a more perfect morning was if her beautiful calico cat poofed its way into her dorm and onto her lap. She missed the little fluff ball, even with its delphic personality. Maybe she should attempt to sneak her in again. Vivienne had done it once with the help of an ex-housemate. She could probably do it again.

Probably.

The quiet Sunday morning was joined by Madeleine and Vivienne did not need to ask to know that Maddie was surprise to see Vivienne up so early. The shorter blonde had never been a morning person, but today was different. Today, Vivienne was going to go dress shopping.

The Masquerade Ball was only a week away and even with her wide selection of dresses, none of them felt right for the occasion. She brought up the subject with Madeleine, asking if she had selected a dress for the ball - and a date. The two were later joined by Aivree, a smaller brunette Vivienne was growing to know more about in her senior year on Arlington. Their growing friendship was always a treat. Aivree proved to be great company when she wanted to and an even better drinker. With her around, Vivienne didn't have to worry about going to the bar alone.

"Hey Aiv," Vivienne greeted, elbow propped on the armrest of the couch. She tucked her legs beneath her, giving Aivree more room to sit. "What's the matter?" The groan was enough to deduce that much but given Aivree's question, she tutted in understanding. Taking a bite of her pastry Vivienne asked, "Well, it depends. Why can't she have them? Are they taken or something? Married?"

Her interest was caught and until her curiosity was sated, Vivienne was not going to let Aivree back out on her question. She grinned, leaning forward to further prod. "If they aren't, then the question shouldn't be getting over them but rather getting them right?" Slate-blue eyes glanced over at Maddie as though expecting her to agree with her. Given her charisma, it was hard not to. "Tell your friend that she's asked the right person. I am more than happy to lend my services." She patted her chest proudly before slinking back in her seat.

"We're talking about what to wear for the up-coming Masquerade Ball. Have you decided what to wear yet?" She let out a short laugh and shook her head, "Who am I kidding? Of course you haven't." She may not know Aivree well enough to call her a best friend but enough to know that dresses and dances weren't the brunette's slice of cake. Her choice of words was proof enough. "Should we help you choose something? I'm planning to go dress shopping later. You and Maddie can join in if you want."

Interactions: Madeleine @Chamomile Aivree @Sasil

Aivree Lanzone

Aivree cleared her throat nervously seeing the blondes knowing eyes seem to peer into her very soul. Almost like Vee knew very well that Aivree was lying—that she did want to know how to get that ‘someone’ she couldn’t have. But that was bullshit, she really couldn’t have the guy. He liked someone else, someone who was sitting in the very room shinning like a ray of sunshine with her beaming, warm smile and bubbly personality.

It was both intoxicating and annoying all in one pretty package.

“Oh come on, give the girl some credit. She would never go after someone who was already married.” Aivree said leaning back in her seat sighing exasperated. “Nothing like that, it’s more…they are interested in someone else and they can’t really stop that attraction nor do they want too.” Aivree grumbled under her breath for a moment before taking another breath looking at Vee from the corner of her eyes. “They don’t feel like they deserve someone that great. So, hence the getting over him.” Aivree threw her arms above her head a little over dramatic but finally sighed defeated glad the sudden change of the topic.

“You think I have a dress?  I’m not even going might just go and sneak around town or something. The Masquerade Ball is a stupid dance for the popular kids anyways.” Aivree growled suddenly wishing she had something sweet to eat. She would have gotten up and gotten a muffin or something from the fridge but she was lazy. “And for the record, remember the last time I got dressed up in a gorgeous gown? I tripped on my face and got booed.”

@Aster

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vivienne Lily Andrews; fauteur de troubles

tumblr_o23e1d4iIv1ssypfho4_250.gif

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vivienne listened to her friend's words more with her eyes than her ears. She observed the brunette with a quiet, but cat-like gaze. A low "hm" escaped her lips as she studied Aivree's expression. Her signature smirk pulled on her lips as she came to a conclusion. Looks like what her friend needed was a little push in the right direction. "Sounds like love alright," Vivienne said, licking her fingers as she downed the rest of her breakfast pastry. "I say, if that person is single, go for it. It may sound scary but it's better than regretting having done nothing about it. Who knows? Maybe he might feel the same. Maybe he wouldn't. The point is, is that at least your friend's honest." Which isn't really something I can say about myself, she added to herself, finding the hypocrite in her.

"You can't possibly think of skipping! It's one of the biggest events in Arlington," Vivienne exclaimed, "Besides, we'd be wearing masks so it's not like anyone would know who we are right? You should come. It'll be a shame to miss out on it." The blonde attempted to convince. Her words made sense. The Masquerade Ball was a special event held for the seniors. It was a one in a life time opportunity and she was not going to have her friend miss out on it.

Vivienne winced when reminded of what had happened at the auction and was shamed to not have done anything to help like Xavier did. She could well understand why an event like that could be traumatizing for just anyone. Not being bid on was one thing but falling face flat on the floor in front of hundreds of people? Even Vivienne would call that humiliating.

"Okay so... maybe long dresses just aren't your thing. That's fine. I'm sure there's plenty of cute, knee-length dresses which can suit you. You just have to find the right one," she reassured, winking once at her friend to bring out some confidence. Clapping her hands together, her features lightened up as a fool-proof plan dawned on her, "Besides, I know just the place!" She got off her seat, practically jumping to her feet. "Meet me outside the school in fifteen minutes and don't even try to sneak yourself out of this one," Vivienne warned, pointing a finger at Aivree. "If you do, I'm going to resend all the snaps from the Auction to everyone in our school so you know what that means~" 

She dodged a pillow thrown in her direction and laughed, quickly retreating back into the safety of her room. "Remember! Fifteen minutes!" Vivienne reminded, peeking her head out before closing the door once more. By 12:15, Vivienne was dressed, ready, and standing outside Arlington's main gate. All she needed to do was wait for her brunette friend.

Aivree Lanzone

Aivree’s face felt like it drained all colour from it. Love? Was that what Viv thought she had—wait—her friend had? That couldn’t be right. While it made sense to the logical side of her brain the feelings and emotions side was screaming to run away and never look back. Love wasn’t something she wanted to deal with know or ever. But at with moments of one another she felt like if she ran away from Xav, it wouldn’t be worth losing his close friendship.

Shit, why was relationships so fucking hard to deal with?

“What if my friend isn’t all that great with…speaking what they are feeling. Shit, like if they voice what they feel it could ruin everything they had. Friendship would be over, especially if the guy doesn’t like them back.” Aivree pointed out shifting in her seat a moment. Viv probably had already put two and two together and was enjoying watching the short, brunette squirm in her very seat. Something she never really did that often.

But perhaps on the off chance she hadn’t it would be alright. That was what Aivree was going to hold onto at least for the time being. “Thanks. I will tell my friend about this though. Should help her…at least a little bit.” Clearing her throat hoping the subject had finally been dropped.

Hearing the same excited explanation that she really didn’t want to hear again Aviree rolled her eyes falling back against the couch that Vivienne had leapt up from, crossing her arms over her shoulder unimpressed. “Do I look like the type of person to be excited about a dance? Hell, I might be able to sing but slow dancing? That just seems to scream disaster. Not only for me but whoever is dumb enough to dance with me.” She grumbled but knew her grumpy grumbling was for naught. Already the dress shopping was imbedded in the blondes mind and even her horror story of just a few months ago wasn’t going to be able to change her mind.

Yup, this was all Xav’s fault. Wasn’t sure how but it was and Aivree was going to blame him for it.

“Even if I went. Who would I go with? You have Hunter, and I am guessing Maddy has a date along with Abby. What do I have?” Aivree spoke feeling only slightly bad for the bitch of west that was she. “I should just stay home and…drink Vodka. Don’t need to get out of my pj’s for something like that.” She spoke before hearing the words she really, really didn’t want to hear.

“Fuck you Viv. Fuck. You.” Aivree flew the pillow at her face hoping to hit her out of spite. She stood up. Having pictures and videos of her singing was truly the lowest she could go. “Fine! I will see you n fifteen minutes just…let me find my bag.” With one last grumble Aivree left the living area and went into the room she shared with Abby. After digging around in the mess she lived in she found her purse with her wallet stuffed in it and headed out of the door of the dorm. She didn’t bother to check to see if she had a key.

Literally stomping to her friend who was checking her phone for the time she stopped in front of her. “I’m here, lets get this fucking thing over with.” Aivree growled under her breath. “How far away is this dress shop?”

@Aster

There was a smug grin of satisfaction when Aivree showed up like she said she would. "Oh, the place isn't too far. Just a 10 minute drive away. I've already called my chauffeur. He should be here any minute." A sleek black car pulled over just as the words left her mouth. "Speak of the devil," she grinned, "Come on. It's going to be fun," Vivienne promised, giving Aivree a light nudge before pulling her into the backseat of the car. "882 Avenue Street," the blonde directed. In no moment's time did the two arrive at their destination.

"I'll call for you when I need you. Thank you, Ben." A small wave was given to send the driver off. To some it may seem incredulous for someone as young as Vivienne to have their own personal driver but such benefits were standard, if not normal, for your typical Arlington student. The two were dropped off at one of London's most popular shopping districts. Boutiques, cafes and other miscellaneous shops lined each block. The area was bustling with activity but Vivienne had her sights set on somewhere less crowded.

She took Aivree's hand in one of her own, eyes glinting in a way which warned the brunette to dare not escape."Your perfect dress awaits you." With long strides, she pulled Aivree along the crowd and into a part of the district which looked far more posh than before. There were fewer shops down the block and even fewer people. An air of elegance hung around the pale white buildings. Glass windows revealed luxury items bought only by the fortunate. Naturally, Vivienne had brought Aivree to one of the finest dress shops she knew.

The Lalune Gallery had almost everything a girl could imagine. Upon entering through glass doors, the two girls were greeted by Lalune's staff. Vivienne conversed with them at ease, addressing the fact that they should very well avoid long dresses for her friend. From the way they talked, it was clear that Vivienne was a valued - and frequent - customer. "Please wait right here, miss. We'll bring out some selections for you to choose from," the staff member with the name tag "Eric" said.

Vivienne nodded and took her seat on one of the leather couches provided. She had let go of Aivree when they entered the shop and looked over at her with a brow raised. "You don't need to fret so much. It's just dress fitting, not an execution."

Last edited:
Aivree Lanzone

Aivree stuffed her hands into her pockets, slouching her shoulders a bit all the while giving Vivienne a look of slight disgust. She really didn’t want to go to this, she didn’t want to dress up and she really didn’t want to pretend to be a lady for more time then she already was. Sighing heavily though, she knew deep down that, on some level, she would regret it I she did not at least go. Even if it was just for a few minutes. But spending money on a dress she would wear for that long? Ugh. Her grandparents might pay for it though, they were always wanting her to try and be a better student and more lady like.

This could be an opportunity to appease the bitter adults of her very existence.

“You have a chauffeur?” Aivree said without truly putting thought into her words. Course she would have a chauffeur, that shouldn’t have surprised her so much. A large, filled with rich kids private school almost all the kids had something along those lines. Aivree didn’t but she wasn’t exactly like everyone else.

“Alright alright.” Aivree sighed once again before getting into the backseat of the car. She took a look at her friend—she was excited about this outing. She should be too, Aivree knew that she was going with Hunter. The date but not a date. Should be interesting that was for sure.

Perhaps Aivree should at least put some effort into enjoying herself. It was hard though, she really just dreaded anything to do with this kind of thing.

Looking out the window she saw the side of town she normally didn’t see. Aivree normally stayed away from the boutiques and bustling cafes. The more ‘off side’ of the city was her hang off place. Artsy place’s. But this did seem to have its own flair she supposed. People lined up the streets, talking on phones and with each other all enjoying the good weather they were having.

After around 10 minutes they arrived at the destination that Vivienne had mentioned in previous comments. Aivree wanted to bolt just looking at how fancy it was. Like they would want to even serve someone like her—it just didn’t seem like something they would want, probably force her to have a shower before even coming in. Even if Aiv had bathed that day. She was a grungy compared to the fancy dresses in the window.

“Are you sure…because it looks scary.” Aivree laughed quietly walking hand in hand with her friend who strode in, head held high like she owned the place. That was Aivree most of the time, except when it came to this kind of thing.

Aivree wandered to the side looking at the dress closest to her before returning to Viv’s side once the man left. She followed to the seats taking a seat sighing deeply. “You sure? Because this could very well be the death of me.” Aivree joked before smiling slightly towards her friend. “Thanks for taking me with you, I grumble a lot but this…might be fun.” She held up a finger. “Might. “she added it quickly before looking to the side wondering where the guy went for so long.  “It’s too bad the others couldn’t have come. Maybe they will join later.” She spoke mentioning Abby and Maddy just as the young man returned from his job.

“We have chosen a few dresses if you will follow me to the dressing rooms the ladies will aid you in dressing.” He spoke holding a hand out towards the direction they were to go.

“If I feel stupid don’t expect me to come out.” Aivree chuckled.

“We will assure you she will come out.” Eric chuckled looking to Aivree. “You should not fret, you have a good frame for most of our dresses.” He complimented. Aivree was not expecting that.

“Uh, okay then.” Aivree spoke following Viv who knew the way better than she did.

@Aster @Chamomile @shygirl3

location: moving | mentions: Abigail & Maddie | interactions: Aivree @Sasil
A 'thank you' was the last thing Vivienne expected to hear from Aivree, let alone a confession that the tomboyish brunette was actually having fun. Seeing the small smile on her friend's face made Vivienne's heart swell with a sort of pride she could not explain. Beaming back at her, the blonde added convincingly, "Oh we will have fun. We've only just begun! There's still shoes, accessories and oh, a mask too."

Catching on rather quickly, Eric asked, raising his brow in questioning, "Is this a masquerade you ladies are attending? We do have some leftover masquerade masks from last season if you'd like to take a look." Vivienne gladly took up his offer before following him towards another room deeper in the boutique where most of the dresses are stored.

"Oh, the others will join in when they can. I texted them our location in case they want to drop by," Vivienne said, taking a dress of her liking off the given rack. Like Aivree, Eric had chosen five fitting dresses for the blonde babe - all of them not only flattering her body shape but matching her preferred style in dresses. After coming to the Lalune Gallery a handful of times, the stylists knew Vivienne's taste in clothes almost better than she did.

She watched as Aivree chose a dress from her given selection before entering into the changing room to change into her dress. "Come out when you're done!" Vivienne said, talking to her friend who was in the dressing room next to hers. "There's a bigger mirror outside here."

AIVREE LANZONE
Aivree felt foolish for admitting to her blonde friend that she was having fun with such a girly outing, something the tomyboy wasn’t normally willing to admit, but seeing that her friend was happy to hear such words made her not regret it as much. Just a little though, at the mention of shoes she smirked crossing her arms over her chest. “Nothing to big for me please, I have had enough with falling to last me a lifetime.” It was a jest of course, but she was being honest about not wanting huge shoes.

What happened at the last event wasn’t going to happen again. Not on her life.

With a few more words that were exchanged between Eric and Viveinne, Aivree followed the two of them to the dressing rooms. Seeing the large dresses inside seemed to be a bit daunting, and the fun that had been expressed moments ago seemed to diminish at the thought of wearing one of the gowns.

Only for a second though, the idea that no one would regonize her in something like this had Aivree’s heart pounding. What if, under that mask and under that layer of tull she could become a different person, even if just for the night. The idea of leading someone on and showing the school just what she could do had hear heart racing.

The excitement, the adrenaline! Perhaps it could be possible but she wouldn’t be able to pull it off really, after all everyone knew her well enough. Only a handful of people had the short hair like she had and her shortness? Well that right there was a giveaway not to mention if she opened her mouth to much.

But it…could be a possibly right?

After thinking about it possibly to long Aivree stepped into the skirt of the dress. After a lot of struggling she got the dress on enough that Eric came in and did the corset up. Course that in itself was a step out of her comfort zone but she was ready to step out and show Vee.

“I’m coming out!” she called out from her room, picking the skirts up she walked to the middle of the room letting it fall around her.

“Not as long as the last dress I wore.” She spoke looking at the black lace that spilled around her. After a moment she looked to her friend with a mischievous smirk. “I have an idea, I want to…Play a trick on the school. But I am going to need your help in changing my appearance completely.

Everyone thinks they know me, but I can get my dignity back with this dumb ball.” She spoke. “What do you think?” she asked turning to see her friend in her dress.

“Hot damn women, is there anything you don’t look good in? Hells bells.”

Aster Aster

tumblr_oo0c2ohet51tvn1ibo5_250.png

MADELEINE FIONA MEADOW
outfit. xx | mood. happy
tags. Sasil Sasil Aster Aster

Madeleine sat on the couch, flipping through magazine pages with on side of her hair filled with loose braids. She came across one that displayed a lavish dress and instinctively looked up as if a moment struck her. She reminisced her conversation with the other girls earlier in the morning, remembering that she watched them leave. The blonde put away the article on the nearby table and returned to her room, grabbing her phone.

"Come if you want to. It's on 882 Avenue Street." says the text.

"I'll be there." she texted back and began to change. Maddie allowed the braids to untangled and hung the purse on her shoulder, before she took a ride into London where her friends must no doubt be busy selecting options of attire. She found it particularly hard to imagine that Aivree would willingly do something like this, wear a dress, attend the dance. But who was she to judge? Trying something new can be exciting, refreshing and living on the edge certainly makes someone look forward in life.

She waved at her driver goodbye before gazing at the intricate font of the sign above the shop. The Lalune Gallery. She's heard that name thrown around during this season of Arlington. Maddie hadn't went dress shopping in ages. Granted, she preferred to do it with her sister, dragging her off and spending much. Though this seems just as promising just as any other spree, the excitement in her bowels had her pushing the glass doors.

"May I help you miss?" asked one of the staff members. Eric.

She beamed and nodded. "I'm with Vivienne? Yay high, blonde with companion?"

"Ah, your friends? Come this way."

The pair traversed in between shelves, mirrors, customers and mannequins of impressive display. The boutique itself had already marvelled her with some daring and sophisticated choices, certainly more suitable and just purchasable for another time. He led her to the room her suite mates are in. They were happily walking about nonchalantly in their dresses and boy do they pull it off. "Hey!" she greeted in a tone made ready for some girl time. "You two already look beautiful!"

She paused, then turned to the Eric who brought her here. "I'd like a dress too."

"Of course." He offered her a smile. "Do you have any particular preferences?"

Maddie thought about it, then shrugged at the worker. "Nothing much actually. Maybe you could suggest me a few." Maddie looked around in her bag and pulled out her phone until she came to the image she needed. She presented it to Eric. "Something that goes with this shade of blue if you please?"

Eric nodded, shuffling through the racks and collecting a few hangers on his arm. (x x x x)
She stopped watching, or should she say, obviously staring his progress and turned to her friends. "SO," Maddie grinned, eyeing them and glancing at Aivree. "How's the fun going?"

location: moving | mentions: none | interactions: Maddie chamomile chamomile Aivree @Sasil
Being one who was always up for mischief, the word 'prank' perked Vivienne's attention. The blonde rose a brow, smirking as she admired herself in the mirror. The dress she wore was flattering but the color wasn't something she was liking. Turning to look at the cutting at the back, she made a click of distaste and smiled at Aivree.

"Sounds brilliant," she praised, eyes sizing up the brunette babe before her. The dress chosen for her was nothing less than perfect and while Aivree may have been a bit... lacking in the bust region, she certainly had a slim and feminine body frame. Vivienne was almost envious. Almost.

Clapping her hands together, her features light up as her mind began to plot the more luxurious make-over yet. "If we're going to take someone by surprise, we'll have to work on everything. Hair, make-up, accessories. It'll be a full-blown transformation," Vivienne grinned, taking Aivree's hands in hers. "I have just the thing for you. You're going to love it."

Before the blonde could elaborate further, the duo were joined by Madeleine who made her late appearance. "Maddy," she hummed, pulling her friend into a hug in greeting, "Glad to see you could join us. Do you think this dress is too much?" she asked, deciding to pair the heels with five-inched stilettos. The added height gave the illusion of a longer body and Vivienne silently swore she may have just found the dress for the night.

After a few more minutes of browsing and fussing, the girls decided on their purchases and went to the counter to pay in credit (naturally, being the rich chicks they are). Feeling satisfied, Vivienne sat between Madeleine and Aivree; her driver had offered to drive the two of them back with her. Placing a hand on Aivree's arm, Vivienne asked with a wide smirk on her face, "That wasn't so bad now was it? We should do this again sometime."

AIVREE LANZONE

Aivree, unable to hide her grin at the clever idea she was already planning on in her head nodded to Vivienne conditions to aiding her in the master plan to spoil everyone's thoughts on herself. While the idea of a total make over wasn't something that Aivree was truly going to enjoy, at least perhaps not the load of make up she knew she would have to wear and maybe a wig? In all honesty there wasn't much one could truly do with the short hairstyle she had. her trademark if she was being honest.

But it was time for something different, and if it meant getting something rather 'out of her comfort zone' this was the year to do it. Graduating wasn't something she liked to think to heavily on, but it was something she would have to get used to thinking about. The future was bleak and unknowing, but the next year could be filled with adventure at making complete fools of the people she went to school with.

Perhaps in her new look she could hit on the guys and girls she never really had the chance to the courage too. Or just to make them feel foolish once they realized who she was. If they ever did, after all it was a masquerade ball. Wearing a mask to cover ones face was part of the whole deal.

"Alright, I agree to your conditions. Do with me as you see fit, though I make no promises that I won't complain as we do it." Aivree admitted shrugging her shoulders lightly, she was herself after all and being girly was not something Aivree liked to do. She already was girly once this semester but from the way she felt looking in the mirror at the moment she saw her reflection in the dress she supported--perhaps she saw the excitement. Only a little, dressing up wasn't something she liked to do.

Her thoughts where cut short when the sudden chipper voice of Maddie entered the room. "Look what the cat dragged in, thought you would miss all this in a dress. " she gestured to herself, a grin on her face. "See that you have some dresses already." she pointed out as Eric seemed quick to grab a number of items. With a small smile she watched the blonde dissapear into the change room before returning back an elegant flower she always was.

"You guys really can't not look bad in anything can you..." Aivree admitted rubbing the back of her neck. The low self esteem that Aivree always kept hidden lingered near the surface. But a deal had been made. The night of the big dance would go out with a bang.

Once the girls where done dressing up a storm, having girl time that Aivree hadn't realized could be fun they made there way to pay. While the others seemed to have the money Aivree had to resort to using the credit card her grandparents hadn't completely realized she had. It was a big purchase, but the fact that a fancy dress shop name would come up on the bill may have them less mad. After all, a dress was feminine--more feminine then Aivree ever truly hoped to be.

"I'm not vomiting sparkles so I guess it wasn't so bad." Chuckled earning the slight chuckle from the girls that she had hoped to get. With the driver getting the girls to school once more they hurried to bring the dresses to there rooms eagerly awaiting the big day.

Soon the party would start, they would dance and anything could happen.

Aster Aster chamomile chamomile
((Now we can post in the main rp :) ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back