Say what!?

Fiuyiuha

Hello and greetings to all of you lovely people of RP nation, I am Fiuyiuha [ Pronounced: Fway-way-ha], just to help rid any confusion on how to say the name, trust me I've heard some good ones. I have been rping now for as long as I can remember, and have covered quite a bit of genre's, genders, and roles within the time. I love meeting new people and I am open to all kinds of ideas and stories. I look forward to meeting each one of you and forming a story of our own together!!! [god that's so cheesy x.x]

Fiuyiuha said:
[god that's so cheesy x.x]
I embrace the cheese. I pour it on thick and enjoy its aroma. Long live cheese. And long live your enjoyment here on RpN Fiuyiuha. Welcome to the community.

Hi Fiuyiuha for some reason the site says im 21 but im 13? Anyways I just joined the site and was wondering if you know what kind of gods there are for the website? Please try to reply asap and maybe we can rp together!^33^

Hi Fiuyiuha for some reason the site says im 21 but im 13? Anyways I just joined the site and was wondering if you know what kind of gods there are for the website? Please try to reply asap and maybe we can rp together!^33^
What date did you pick if your 13?

Hello and greetings to all of you lovely people of RP nation, I am Fiuyiuha [ Pronounced: Fway-way-ha], just to help rid any confusion on how to say the name, trust me I've heard some good ones. I have been rping now for as long as I can remember, and have covered quite a bit of genre's, genders, and roles within the time. I love meeting new people and I am open to all kinds of ideas and stories. I look forward to meeting each one of you and forming a story of our own together!!! [god that's so cheesy x.x]
Heya! Very nice name. xD I'm able to pronounce this, how are ya?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back