• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Saw:Awakening

twistedreincanrante

kill,love,repeat
"I want to play a game." is the words that waken you from your sleep. these words send a chill down your spine and makes your stomach turn to lead as you realize who is behind that voice. The jigsaw killer..... will you survive? or will you fall to his demented game. It's been a decade since anyone had last heard of the Jigsaw killer why does he decide now to do this. why as he slept all these years.

alt universal rp where Jigsaw didn't die and john Kramer can continue his work

anyone interested? I could use help with the plot

I'd probably be playing one of the cops investigating...But then gets caught up in it.

sorry guys my laptop got stolen so I have to use a family members and I don't know how to use the app so ya anyone knows how to teach me please lol and I will try to get some more rps up and going

Users who are viewing this thread

Back