SAW 1.

KatUnfortunately

How much blood would you shed to stay alive?

You find yourself waking up in a dark room, lying in a bathtub full of water. You rush up for air, your eyes squinting in the dark. You slip and fall trying to get out of the tub, feeling your ankle caught on something. Suddenly, the lights turn on, blinding you for a moment as your vision swirls.

Your new surrounding is a old, broken down bathroom, pipes poking out from the walls. You see a young woman lying on the floor, her eyes rolling open as the lights blink in and out from the ceiling. Your eyes meet hers, and trying to move closer, you realize your ankle is chained to a small pipe in the corner, hers as well.

Over a speaker, an old, deep crackling voice begins to spit out words; "Hello, Adam and Alexandra, I want to play a game. You both have lived selfish lives. Adam, you are an angry lonely man who gets paid to follow people around and take pictures of them secretly. And Alexandra, a poor Heroin addict who parties just a bit too much. I want to make you both appreciate life as it is, instead of taking advantage of it. You both have exactly 24 hours to find your way out of this garage bathroom, or a deadly toxin will be released through the vents."

The speaker turned off, but suddenly roared on again for one more message; "Oh, and when either one of you does happen to get free, you must kill the other person. The game starts now."

Rules; Read 'em.

I will be playing Alexandra. Yeah, I know there are a lot of RP's with girls wanting to be the female, but this isn't technically a romance, so eh.

Swearing and violence and gore is greatly appreciated. This is a torture RP after all.

We'll make up the foreshadowing of the ending as the RP goes along, deciding who will become free first, if not both of them becoming free at once, and if that said character really chooses to kill the other.

2mzjvcx.jpg

This is Adam.

tumblr_mc0z73sckn1rftd23o1_500.gif

This is Alexandra.

PM me if you're interested, I can make the first post from there.

Let's make this fun!

awesome alright!!!

Adam's eyes flas hopen and he looks around for a moment hearing sloshing water in his ears as he slams himself forward gasping for air. he volts from the bathtub and hits the cold wet ground hard.he tries to get up and walk around but is not able to go far. he is trapped foot chained. "What the?" he starts as lights blind him and a voice comes over an intercom. Adam sees another body a girl on the floor. "HEY" he yells trying to get her attention

Alex's eyes slowly rolled open, a groan coming from her lips. Her vision blurry, she squinted up at the harsh bright lights, sitting up slowly. Once her vision straightened out, she saw a man moving across the room from her. Then, she looked at her new surroundings; a rusted old bathroom, with pipes sticking out all over. She picked herself up from the dirty ground, only to fall right back on it, realizing she was chained as well.

"Ow...damn.." She stood up again, slower this time, and looked at the dark haired man in front of her. "What the hell is this?! Who the hell are you?!"

"woah woah calm down. lets calm down and...and i guess figure out what the hell is going on here I... Im Adam what's your name?" he said shaken looking around for any way to get out of this

She tilted her head, her brows furrowing in confusion before shaking her head. "My name is very fucking confused, why the hell am I here, with you?!" She eyed him carefully, then quickly went to sit down, pulling and yanking at her chain as hard as she could.

"lol very ***** confused i like that"

"I have no clue. Im Adam and have no clue what's going on." he looked around. suddenly a voice crackled over the intercom "Hello, Adam and Alexandra, I want to play a game. You both have lived selfish lives. Adam, you are an angry lonely man who gets paid to follow people around and take pictures of them secretly. And Alexandra, a poor Heroin addict who parties just a bit too much. I want to make you both appreciate life as it is, instead of taking advantage of it. You both have exactly 24 hours to find your way out of this garage bathroom, or a deadly toxin will be released through the vents."

Adam looked at the floor and sat down cradling his head between his legs thinking

She stopped only to listen to the intercom, her eyes falling a bit wide as she went back to tugging, yelling out now. "God damn it!" She threw the chain back, placing her own head in her hands before the intercom roared back on; "Oh, and when one of you does happen to get free, you must kill the other person. The game starts now."

She picked her head up, her eyes staying on him.

Adam lifted his head slowly scanning the room his eyes locked with the girls and he spoke "Look we can both get out of this alright we dont need to kill each other." "YOU HEAR THAT YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH WE ARE GONNA GET OUT OF THIS TOGETHER!!!" his nostrils flared and his eyes burned with anger and rage he looked around trying to find something to break these chains

Her eyes stayed on him, shock and confusion making her speechless. She laid back against the wall, her hands limp. "What the fuck...I.." She looked at him, and tilted her head. "My name is Alex."

Adam smiled half heartedly and said "ya that makes us both now lets find a way outta this hell hole"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back