Savory Salutations!

Macaberz

That's just like your opinion man
Hello there everyone! I've been active in a closely knitted RP forum for a while now but needed a little more activity, and diversity in terms of people. A good role play really gets me going and immerses me completely, but unfortunately I've seen too little of those as of late, hence I hope to find them here!

With a year-and-a-half worth of RP'ing experience under my belt, I've found that I like 'realistic' role plays the best. The kind of game in which punches really deal damage and injuries aren't insta-healed, the kind of game that has many diverse characters who all have their own queer mannerisms. I don't have a particular preference for the genre as long as the game doesn't turn into a doomsday-fest (In which everyone needs to save the world over and over again)

With that all out of the way, I'll get off my high horse and start scouting for some games. Cya'll around!

Hello and welcome, Macaberz. I'm glad you found us and hope you'll make yourself at home. We have a very diverse and active community, and (if I do say so myself) the members here rock.

If you have any questions as you're getting oriented to the site, just reach out. You may also want to pop by the shout box for real-time chat with members. We're all friendly. :)

Welcome again to RpN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back