• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Saturday After Midnight (Supernatural Power RP)

Kal

Madam Stabby-Stab

S a t u r d a y A f t e r M i d n i g h t

"This city is like any, only, here there's a tradition. You don't stay out after Midnight. Not every night. Just Saturdays. Just Saturdays when calm dads get furious and steady moms bite their lips when you stroll in at 11:59 p.m. Call it tradition, call it a rule, call it 'because I said so', but since long as you can remember, no-one has broken curfew... Until this night. This Saturday."
The Night Before The Doom

F.A.Q's

#. I'm intrigued, but what genre is this?

A mix of slice of life and fantasy (supernatural) .

#. What kind of character would I make for this RP?

A character in high-school, who has (ideally) lived in the aforementioned city for their lifetime (more or less). You will be throwing [PMing] your character idea at me before beginning.

#. What's the supernatural part?

Your characters' poor life choice or bad luck will whisk them away into a place I like to call the Dark. Here they will discover the importance of their presence there, and why they must involve themselves in affairs otherwise meant to be kept away from.

#. What if my character is not the type to help / get involved?

Ideally, I'd have let you know that those character types shouldn't be in this RP, or, the alternate, which is allow them to RP the slice of life parts.

#. Will there be powers / abilities that our character obtain?

Yes.

#. How will they be doled out?

A mix between your character's personality, and us working out what'll be fun for you, and what'll work within the confines of this RP.

#. What do you mean by 'Casual'?

This is more accurately a casual-detailed RP.

#. I'm thinking of committing, how long is this RP projected to last?

This is a short-term RP, the IC is no longer than one week.

#. A week?

Yes, with each day and night containing events that pulls forward the RP to its conclusion. Consider it a fast paced RP in terms of the space between one plot-event to the next.

#. I'm interested, and wish to 'reserve' a power.

You may appeal a power, but I can't reserve without knowing your character idea. All I ask is you PM me your appeal rather than post it.

#. How many players are you looking for?

Eight.

#. How many characters can I create?

One.

#. Is this first come, first serve?

Considering the shortness of this RP, no. If you have an idea, are intrigued, send a character pitch.

#. Are you the sole GM?

I am the overworld GM. Your Co-GMs are @CloudyBlueDay and @Seanzah Angel, and they will be joining you in the IC adventure with their very own characters.

#. And you?

I will be pulling the plot along, my characters will be the NPCs and so-on.

#. Anything I should know?

You have full reign over how your parents are, but, I will have control over one parent of your choosing. Not full control, but if / when needed, I will bunny them (while ideally keeping to their personality).

#. Let's say I join, and then Zeus strikes me down, what then?

I will bunny your character till the end to allow a sense of continuity for the RP.

:3 Eggcellent~ PM me your character idea when you have yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you everyone who's shown interest so far, and my lovely Co-GMs who have backed me to this point :3

I'll be working on the thread over the week and should have it up by the weekend.

We're still open to anyone interested; feel free to post here, PM me, or both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back