• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

SAO: The distance become real [priv. Radtistic]

A young teenager had just finished to eat the dinner with his family, in a very respectful way he stood and asked permission to his father to leave, supposedly to sleep earlier that day. As his father agreed, thinking that it was something related to his studies, he bowed and left, entering into his room, covered by the blankets he started the software of his nervegear.

LINK START

In front of his eyes a whole new horizon appeared, a bright sun and a neverending prairie, he extended his arms feeling himself relaxed in a way that he couldn't have dreamed in the real World and his serious expression was changed by a smile.

He opened his HUD and send a message to his party.

<<Hey ya guys, first 2 be in SAO, I'll be in the main square of the Town of Begginings, but don't wait 2 much or I'll take all the rewards by myself. Ken...>>

He was going to send it signing with his name when he remembered that in SAO his name was not Kensuke. Correcting his mistake he wrote his nick <<Akairyu>> or red dragon.

Then he walked to the Town of the Beginnings, hen he run to there, anxious to start the game with his friends as he had done during the beta test, and particularly with a girl who, at that time, he considered special for him.

In a few hours everything will change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back