• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SAO: Eternal Life(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

StrayTheCat

Traveling Adventurer
A Group of online friends on a forum discuss making their own VRMMORPG for fun with The Seed software, as they want to try a new game that is good, but isn't as popular. When an unknown user joins the thread promising them a game to die for, they decide to try it out. It is then that this group is stuck in Sword Art Online: Eternal Life, which is a VRMMORPG that combines both the original SAO and ALO aspects, as well as adding an extra incentive. The creator threatens that if exactly 5 people do not join the game thus increasing the number of players who cannot log back out every month, then they will immediately kill all the players currently stuck until someone clears all the 150 floors. The story begins after 3 months, as the currently enslaved players have only made it to the 2nd floor.

( Go to the Overview if you have questions regarding the game's mechanics!)

"One of the highly regarded in the Cold Stone guild. I need him gone."

"Why is that?"

"Let's just say he has taken from me something he shouldn't have."

Golden eyes narrowed at the man who spoke.

"Not good enough?" he asked.

The owner of the eyes kept silent but snatched the pouch of coins that was sitting in front of him.

"I take that as a yes?" he asked.

Once again silence answered him. The girl with the pouch in hand turned away from him and walked out of the dim bar. She did this with an eerie quietness, barely making a sound to her movements.

The client smiled as he watched the figure walk away.

The wind blew, thrashing everything in its way. A figure stood above a congregated group of cloaked men. Her eyes narrowed as she examined each man, her eyes seeking for one in particular. One hand was pushing back leaves from the bush she hid while her other was grasping the hilt of a sword. They were located on a dark valley. She was high up on the side of the valley while the group was at the bottom. She could slightly pick up words from the conversation but none that appealed to her, but then she heard, "Gosen." Her eyes widened as she watched the mens' movement trying to read gestures or actions to see which of these men was being addressed as Gosen, her target. She even held her breath to ensure no movement faltered her sight.

Then there was the slight lean forward of one man to another and from their words she heard, "Hey Gosen..."

But that man never got to finish speaking to Gosen for there was a dark figure that came forward towards them and he was dead before his companion could finish his sentence,

It had been three months.

Three months since they had all made that stupid pact to join the SAO world. 3 months since their lives had been changed forever.

They had saved people, yes, but they had doomed themselves, it seemed.

Hikari's jittery fingers tapped against the wooden table at the inn. She had been a level 3 for a while now, but too afraid to venture out by herself, she had stayed holed up in the Alabara Inn. She wasn't being completely useless, she supposed.

In fact, Hikari was actually helping people. Lower level players were constantly getting beaten up by the monsters on the outskirts of the city, and potions were too expensive to really buy off hand. So they found Hikari at the inn, and she healed them for free. Healing magic was her specialty, and as far as she knew there weren't many others who had chosen that path for their journey in SAO.

She had been told many times that she should charge her patients, but for some reason that didn't feel right to Hikari. All the healing used too much of her mana, and she often felt exhausted and sick, but the main reason she had joined SAO was to save others from befalling the same fate. Being trapped here wasn't as bad as being trapped in Hikari's own reality--at least she was noticed here--but the fact that death loomed in every corner of the virtual world...well, that wasn't exactly fun.

Her eyes scanned the room silently, and she sighed. Despite being a successful healer, she wasn't exactly a social butterfly. People used her services then left, hardly sparing time to speak to Hikari. What was worse was that the group--what she thought were her friends online--the five of them who each made the pact...well, none of them seemed to want to meet up with Hikari. Not that she had gone out of her way to seek them out herself, but in case she ever found one of them...well, she wasn't sure what they would do.

"Fuwa~ i had such a great time there, i'm definitely going again to that food stall again." thought Wataru on his way to the inn he was staying, "I think tomorrow i'll go to the fields and train my water magic",Wataru wasn't happy at all with being stuck in a VRMMORPG but he needed to see his situation with postiveness, so he was trying his best to enjoy his time there

When the blonde arrived in the inn he was since he got stuck in SAO, the manager warned him that all the rooms were occupied now and that the boy couldn't stay there anymore. Then Wataru began to walk around town, the infamous second floor, inumerous guilds tried to beat the boss but none of them had sucess, he wanted despearately to do something but the boss was too strong for him, while the boss was level 30, Wataru just got in level 9.He needed to train more.

Training, training, training that was how Wataru spent most of his days, always wandering through the fields looking for monsters to beat, somedays he would go back to the Kokopla inn almost beaten up, but the next day the guy would be in the outskirts training again, even harder than the day before.But in the weekends Wataru would give a break for himself, and enjoy the world he was in by doing whatever he wanted.

After about thirty minutes finally found an inn, Alabra inn, and headed in.Arriving there he saw Hikari, which also made the pact.

"Hikari!" Wataru screamed surpised and happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back